This Geeljire won the lottery, now he up on social media flaunting it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
On his snapchat this dude showed a video of him in a upscale hotel with a naked wide hipped sexy-ass possible xaliimo/madoow and breakfast of 6 different omelette with different fruits on top it on the bed :ooh::ooh:

Go to his Snapchat and see the madoow chick he has abdullahi215

@Grigori Rasputin
If he won the lottery and his wasting the money like this, how long will it be before he goes broke again? II hope he has invested some of the money so it can generate an income for him and not just using money without any income from investments.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
typical FOB if he truly won the loterry nothing changes a FOB stays a f*cking FOB with their childish mentality and dress manner so whack iyo gaajo man can be rich but still be gaajo in manners and style

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I seen this guy a few years back he had 2 videos on YouTube one where he took a girl on a helicopter ride

and another one where he gifted a girl a car on Valentine's day

I actually don't believe he's got money if he was rich he wouldn't be posting and flashing all these stuff all the time designer clothes and cars

And this is how you go broke. He really needs to talk to a financial planner to make sure the money lasts generations, instead of being spent in a half decade.

Trending

Latest posts