This family desperately needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would the government ask him for money?:dwill: man I hope he is relocated. are they targeting somalis there now since farmaajo didn't comply with their ridiculous demands?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What exactly are they asking for? Money or to go to Somalia?

If it's money to keep staying in the country that's treating them like qaashin, I will pass. If they want money to go back to Somalia, I wanna contribute.

why would the government ask him for money?:dwill: man I hope he is relocated. are they targeting somalis there now since farmaajo didn't comply with their ridiculous demands?

The new rules in Saudi (they lost billions in Yemen war) is to pay for each member of your family 100 riyals monthly (since the people don't pay tax) and the poor man have large family.

What exactly are they asking for? Money or to go to Somalia?

If it's money to keep staying in the country that's treating them like qaashin, I will pass. If they want money to go back to Somalia, I wanna contribute.

The foreigner workers in Saudi do not pay income tax, and get free schools and semi cheap healthcare. So, the government introduced monthly fees for worker's family. 100 riyals monthly, and poor man can't leave unless he paid back the money.

Someone should out themselves first so we can hold them accountable. This person better be of good character and not controversial on sspot (good luck finding one).
I would do it but ain't exposing myself like that sxb.
we should reach out to someone trusted in the community and have them set up one.
since ur gaal, I am not sure u have any honest left in u sxb no offense so we clearly don't trust u.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The foreigner workers in Saudi do not pay income tax, and get free schools and semi cheap healthcare. So, the government introduced monthly fees for worker's family. 100 riyals monthly, and poor man can't leave unless he paid back the money.
That's not much, we could raise that money in a day I think. Unless they owe 3 years worth lol. I hope someone sets up gofundme would love to help out.

That's not much, we could raise that money in a day I think. Unless they owe 3 years worth lol. I hope someone sets up gofundme would love to help out.
that's 15000$
if we can find 30 people who are willing to pay 500 each, we can raise that money.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I would do it but ain't exposing myself like that sxb.
we should reach out to someone trusted in the community and have them set up one.
since ur gaal, I am not sure u have any honest left in u sxb no offense so we clearly don't trust u.
Where did you get that I wouldn't be honest? There's no correlation between being gaal and dishonest. There are honest gaals. Anyway, I wouldn't out myself because I've earned the wrath of the community here. Suggest a user on here that isn't controversial (doesn't bash Islam, clans and is not a jihadist).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending