THIS DUDE IS A LEGEND! A Podcast made him popular. Enters USA.Writes a book, degrades his roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What a hustler.

A podcast followed his ups and downs to coming to America 5 years ago. He won the US lottery greencard.

When he came, some geeljires and him became roommates. They helped out. Once he got on his good feet dude wrote a memoir where he destroyed them as bunch of losers :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: He said “they’ve been here over a decade and can’t speak English properly”

He then threw Somalia under the bus. Then he fabricated his ordeal. Made it seem like he survived a assassinations and gun shots. Told in the memoir his family was wiped out (they live in Kenya).

Nin-culus

Laandheer

What a hustler.

A podcast followed his ups and downs to coming to America 5 years ago. He won the US lottery greencard.

When he came, some geeljires and him became roommates. They helped out. Once he got on his good feet dude wrote a memoir where he destroyed them as bunch of losers :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: He said “they’ve been here over a decade and can’t speak English properly”

He then threw Somalia under the bus. Then he fabricated his ordeal. Made it seem like he survived a assassinations and gun shots. Told in the memoir his family was wiped out (they live in Kenya).
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Somalis are such liars lmfaoo reminds me of my cousin who did the same shit except in the uk. As soon as he go to he’s passport he was nowhere to be seen.:lolbron:

Fucking refugees keep them there! They too cold hearted to function in the west

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Somalis are such liars lmfaoo reminds me of my cousin who did the same shit except in the uk. As soon as he go to he’s passport he was nowhere to be seen.:lolbron:

Fucking refugees keep them there! They too cold hearted to function in the west

:bell::bell::bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending