This dhegcas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never experienced racism with Arabs. From Algerians, Moroccans, Syrians etc they all rush to me calling me "bro" ,
I think the people they abuse mostly just give out a "miskiin" vibe, obviously if you appear to look like a maskiin
and low self-esteemed they might walk over you.Always stand tall and proud.

Arab bootyclappers and 90% of Somali girls having heart attacks everywhere.

:hemad:

I can hear the wailing now, "Arghh ahh ummah akhi we are one ummah. A Syrian Sunni and a Somali Sunni are the same. You are 100x closer to us than a Syrian Shia. Our marriage would be halal"

:russ:

I want my son insha'Allah to marry a fellow

98+of+tattoo+ink+nowadays+is+made+from+plant+material+_82270849f5f281110de6ced167214489.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Never experienced racism with Arabs. From Algerians, Moroccans, Syrians etc they all rush to me calling me "bro" ,
I think the people they abuse mostly just give out a "miskiin" vibe, obviously if you appear to look like a maskiin
and low self-esteemed they might walk over you.Always stand tall and proud.

Syrians I've found to be the nicest Arabs tbh. That's why I feel a bit bad for them and their current situation.

Y'all ever read that book where they did the experiment with the impact of colonial languages and the pride of the colonized.

You get a speaker to read something in English and something in the native language and get students to rate how intelligent, trustworthy, kind etc the person is. Every other country even the frenchies in Quebec rated the English part higher, except the Somalis who thought the Somali speaker could do no wrong.

Motherfuck the civil war

Interesting! What book is that?

The civil war impact has been greatly underestimated. Unbelievable damage to our psychic.

saaxiib, these are diaspora somalis. In somalia they beat the shit out of arabs and call arabs naago and qanisadadoons..

People in somalia are soo confidents and soo prideful you wont believe it. The men have got guts and confident more so than these pussy as ass qaxootis AA gus loving faraxs. The women are the most strong willed and loyal ones you will ever meet in somalia. Dont characterize us all based on some stupid dhaqanle inferiority ridden wareersan qaxootis.

We are wounded but it can be easily healed with collective effort.

Guys, the agenda that this VicePrez and other gaals are running with have nothing to do with Arab racism. It is anti Muslim agenda where all of the gaals who fit in that despicable life-style are coming out of the woodworks. Look at how many topics that this gaal named VicePrez made about Arabs. How can one be so obsessed with one group of people? Folks, the out of control SWG girls and gaalos running here have twpo things in common: (1) Their love for AAs; (2) Their supposed "Arab hatred. You ask yourself why? You be the judge folks. Baroortu orgiga ka weyn. All of the filth are dead on attacking Muslims and their target is the religious faith of Somalis. I just don't understand how do people go wrong on the agenda of these disgusting creatures. Folks, no decent Somali would ever put up with Arab racism and Somalis are brave enough to kick the arse of all groups include Arabs, Asians, and even Mexicans. However, many of you are missing the agenda of the so-called Somali gaalos in our midst. They don't hate Arabs, especially those who embrace in the same filth that these Somali gaalos believe. Their agenda is geared towards Islam. Since Islam originated from Arabia, their ultimate target is Islam. Just watch how many topics about Arabs that gaal VicePrez, gaal and homo AJ, and gaal and a homo Ciddharta create. Just watch and count it. You will definitely come to the conclusion that it is more than about reporting Arab racism. They know Somalis are not gonna put up their attack on Islam as they have been kicked out from one forum to another. Therefore, they are left with dancing around Arab this, Arab that endlessly. You be the judge the agenda of the most disgusted and despicable within the Somali society - of course, I am referring here the Somali gaalos!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nigga we talkin about sjw's and their obsessions with dhegacas and Madows, don't see you defending Bantus this hard tho

:drakekidding:

I'm not fuckin wit some of these new smilies

Bielsa

VIP
Guys, the agenda that this VicePrez and other gaals are running with have nothing to do with Arab racism. It is anti Muslim agenda where all of the gaals who fit in that despicable life-style are coming out of the woodworks. Look at how many topics that this gaal named VicePrez made about Arabs. How can one be so obsessed with one group of people? Folks, the out of control SWG girls and gaalos running here have twpo things in common: (1) Their love for AAs; (2) Their supposed "Arab hatred. You ask yourself why? You be the judge folks. Baroortu orgiga ka weyn. All of the filth are dead on attacking Muslims and their target is the religious faith of Somalis. I just don't understand how do people go wrong on the agenda of these disgusting creatures. Folks, no decent Somali would ever put up with Arab racism and Somalis are brave enough to kick the arse of all groups include Arabs, Asians, and even Mexicans. However, many of you are missing the agenda of the so-called Somali gaalos in our midst. They don't hate Arabs, especially those who embrace in the same filth that these Somali gaalos believe. Their agenda is geared towards Islam. Since Islam originated from Arabia, their ultimate target is Islam. Just watch how many topics about Arabs that gaal VicePrez, gaal and homo AJ, and gaal and a homo Ciddharta create. Just watch and count it. You will definitely come to the conclusion that it is more than about reporting Arab racism. They know Somalis are not gonna put up their attack on Islam as they have been kicked out from one forum to another. Therefore, they are left with dancing around Arab this, Arab that endlessly. You be the judge the agenda of the most disgusted and despicable within the Somali society - of course, I am referring here the Somali gaalos!

I bash SJWs and their Bantu loving everyday and I don't see you defending them. I even slander Indians too and their despicable culture and the silence from you is deafening. But when your f*ck buddies who do you bareback are mentioned you come out swinging to defend your overlords.

:camby:

Bielsa

VIP
Nigga we talkin about sjw's and their obsessions with dhegacas and Madows, don't see you defending Bantus this hard tho

:drakekidding:

I'm not fuckin wit some of these new smilies

He's an SJW too. Have you noticed he's hell bent on defending a group of people who would spit in his eyes. Similar to how SJWs are pro AA but no AA cares about them..

Gegriroor is a SJW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts