This dhegcas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

LOL didn't fit - just try and add LOL to that sentence and it loses its funny.

Don't moderate yourself - I could not care less what you have to say about me. I'm a kaafir and I won't be disingenuous about it to make you feel comfortable when you don't do the same for me and my lack of belief.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Calm down Gegiroor, I agree with you at least for the self hate Somali girls shit.

"Bex J wallahi its a disgrace for us arabs to go after our abeed. why dont you want your children to look like you???? estagfurullah that my sisters go after sudanese or somalis. i shall not think twice to disown them and spit on them i would rather have her breed with a european kaffir then go with our abeed.":mjkkk: Look at this comment and read to me what you understand from it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stop begging niggas that you ain't got shit in common with (Somali girls especially:diddyswag:)

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"Bex J wallahi its a disgrace for us arabs to go after our abeed. why dont you want your children to look like you???? estagfurullah that my sisters go after sudanese or somalis. i shall not think twice to disown them and spit on them i would rather have her breed with a european kaffir then go with our abeed.":mjkkk: Look at this comment and read to me what you understand from it.

The feeling is mutual though. Majority of Somali fathers would never allow their daughters to marry some hairy terrorist Arab scumbag.

Can anyone tell m how Somali girls are the first to appear in the comment section in videos like this or anything that involves and discuss races especially arabs and blacks? I always found it integuing how quickly these girls show up...it reminds of luis who would show up moments after a topic is made about the ogaden war or anything to do with ogaden.

The feeling is mutual though. Majority of Somali fathers would never allow their daughters to marry some hairy terrorist Arab scumbag.
Yeah and I don't find it racist though. I wouldn't let my daughters marry outside of their community not because I think other races are inferior but because I prefer to stick to my own culture. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but that is not how most arabs see it. An arab woman marrying a black person is as seen as a person leaving heaven for hell(pretend you believe in heaven an hell).

Bielsa

VIP
And when we insult Arabs we got bootyclappers accusing us of racism or anti Islam.. the comment above is the thought process of the average Arab monkey. We should show them nothing but contempt.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I would send my daughter to marry a geeljire if she ever came wit that shit breh.

Bringing me a sangadhuudi/dunecoon/snow and on life imma bring you Bash-bash jug ku so dhacay or his cuz Jamac Laqe :drakelaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
Yeah and I don't find it racist though. I wouldn't let my daughters marry outside of their community not because I think other races are inferior but because I prefer to stick to my own culture. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but that is not how most arabs see it. An arab woman marrying a black person is as seen as a person leaving heaven for hell(pretend you believe in heaven an hell).

I agree. And when he said he'd rather his daughter marry an cadaan non Muslim over a Somali or Sudanese Muslim that shows us where we stand with these people. I have no problem with it at all.cos on my side the feeling is 100% mutual.

S

Shamis

Did he just say 'our abeed'? Nacalaa isaga iyo aabihii ku yaal. This is why I never have sympathy for Arabs when they get bombed.

And when we insult Arabs we got bootyclappers accusing us of racism or anti Islam.. the comment above is the thought process of the average Arab monkey. We should show them nothing but contempt.
You don't have to insult arabs..the girl in the video is arab herself and she doesn't seem racist to me at all. I would say we should show them no love or brotherhood at all but that is not the same as showing them hate and contempt. Let's just not deal with them..it is very simple.

Bielsa

VIP
You don't have to insult arabs..the girl in the video is arab herself and she doesn't seem racist to me at all. I would say we should show them no love or brotherhood at all but that is not the same as showing them hate and contempt. Let's just not deal with them..it is very simple.

Fair enough. That's why these SJW get on my breasts so much. They are pushing the victim mentality and making us all look bad.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ain't no difference in my mind between an ayrab and a chinaman if I'm keepin it 100

Caku this civil war it crushed the self esteem of our people and has us begging basketball Americans of all people online.

Fair enough. That's why these SJW get on my breasts so much. They are pushing the victim mentality and making us all look bad.
Yeah those girls aren't intelligent enough because being denied to marry arabs or to be accepted by them is a big blow to them. lol. They see it as a privilege and almost as an obligation to love arabs. The victim mentality is worse than anything else. I would rather have a girl that fights for arabs day in and day out and considers herself arab than one that cries when arabs call her abeed. In any case I really think we have undergone a massive culture reformation in the past 25 years because prior to that Somalis were prideful people who did not force themselves on others. We need to reform back our culture and teach the young girls that we currently raise that we have culture of our own to love and appreciate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Y'all ever read that book where they did the experiment with the impact of colonial languages and the pride of the colonized.

You get a speaker to read something in English and something in the native language and get students to rate how intelligent, trustworthy, kind etc the person is. Every other country even the frenchies in Quebec rated the English part higher, except the Somalis who thought the Somali speaker could do no wrong.

Motherfuck the civil war

Bielsa

VIP
Yeah those girls aren't intelligent enough because being denied to marry arabs or to be accepted by them is a big blow to them. lol. They see it as a privilege and almost as an obligation to love arabs. The victim mentality is worse than anything else. I would rather have a girl that fights for arabs day in and day out and considers herself arab than one that cries when arabs call her abeed. In any case I really think we have undergone a massive culture reformation in the past 25 years because prior to that Somalis were prideful people who did not force themselves on others. We need to reform back our culture and teach the young girls that we currently raise that we have culture of our own to love and appreciate.

The civil war has really.hit our self esteem hard. Our fathers and their generation were too prideful to care what some dhegcas thought of them. But we got kids now who grew up in qurbaha and went universities and have been indoctrinated with this victim mentality.

In the 90s Somalis would complain that most other Somalis were too prideful for no reason. Now we're complaining about Somalis SJWs. How our culture has changed in 20 years.

Bielsa

VIP
Y'all ever read that book where they did the experiment with the impact of colonial languages and the pride of the colonized.

You get a speaker to read something in English and something in the native language and get students to rate how intelligent, trustworthy, kind etc the person is. Every other country even the frenchies in Quebec rated the English part higher, except the Somalis who thought the Somali speaker could do no wrong.

Motherfuck the civil war

The civil war impact has been greatly underestimated. Unbelievable damage to our psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending