This dhegcas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm trying to find the video link itself cos this is too funny.

Although he's totally wrong on the last one cos I've been praying in Arab mosques most of life and my shoes was always stolen by Palestinian and Lebanese parasites.

IMG_20150903_141101.jpg

IMG_20150903_141103.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Haha that Somali twitter girl stunned

:cryinglaughsmiley:

b-but w-we're supposed to be b-brothers

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The comment section of the video is filled with Somali girls talking about anti-blackness in the Arab community. :axvmm9o:

S

Shamis

What on earth is 'white tinged with red'? Is that a legit race or just a sunburned person?

I don't want our community to look anything like the bloodthirsty, immoral quraish tribe he came to civilise.

Why do they want to marry someone who is not their ethnic group? Why are these chicks roaming around and talking about not being allowed to marry within other races and ethnic groups? Hell with them and their insecurity. I remember in the school that I went to, this Lebanese guy wanted to marry a Somali girl. When he went to her family, he was told we don't intermarry with non-Somalis. Wallahi that brother married a Muslim sister from Indonesia. So the bottom line is, every ethnic group want to marry within their ethnic group, so why are these out of control SJW girls roaming around in cyberspace and making videos of not being allowed to intermarry with Arabs? Very insecure and out of control group of people.

With that being said, I think the intention of this thread is not about racism within other groups or out of control girl asking other ethnic groups to marry them, it is about Islam bashing. The VicePrez and Shamis have already started it, so don't let it fool you folks. Waar the same way that Arab guy wants to protect his women and his people is the same way that I want to protect my community and our women. Let us get real - we will be insulted because we have countless Somali girls roaming in the internet and running with "BlackLivesMatter," "anti-Blackness within Arab and South Asian communities," "You are not African enough if you're Egyptian, Northa African, or White South African," yada yada. Wallahi, I've seen many times Arabs stating in Twitter what is wrong with Somali girls and why are they initiating attacks endlessly when the discussion does not even concern Somalis? Waar get used to it, if we have out of control Somali SJW chicks and Somali gaalos like VicePrez, Shamis, Ciddharta, The Infiormant, and many other kufaars roaming in the internet and bashing people, expressing their insecurity, why are you surprised when you get the same garbage they lashed out? You throw garbage at people, you get garbage in return.

I am married to a Muslim Somali woman, I want my daughter insha'Allah marry a Somali Muslim man, and I want my son insha'Allah to marry a fellow a Muslim Somali woman. I don't want my daughter to marry non-Somali. I don't want my son to marry non-Somali. If they marry non-Somali, they will never have my blessings, I will never go to their houses, & I will ex-communicate them. If an Arab guy wants the same for his daughter, I am not surprised. Accept people want to maintain their culture, their ethnicity, and their heritage. Quit forcing yourself or desires on other people. It is good that Somali SJW and Somali gaalos are getting the taste of their own medicine. Good riddance!!

**Keep in mind folks, the Somali men are not included the so-called black race that these Somali SJW girls defend**. Hell with these stupid and out of control people. They are really embarrassment!

S

Shamis

Gegiroor you're married? I refuse to be second wife waryaa.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Gegiroor. You so wacky you make AJ look sane. And AJ accuses me of pretending.to be Atheist and I'm secretly Muslim.

If I mention Arabs it's me being anti Islam?

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Gerigoor oo Shamis haaysta, Shamis oo guur ka hadlaysa, vice prez iyo gerigoor oo si kale isku arka, viceprez oo Dhagcas haysta. Metal G oo naagihii Somalida la tusay. What a chaos in this thread.

S

Shamis

I was not talking about guur with this unstable alcoholic. It was a joke because he's such a thirsty bastard.

It was clearly a joke you alcoholic cabiid and you've been on my case since I came on here waryaa.

Why didn't you add lol at teh end? :cryinglaughsmiley: I must do the manly thing and give you my utmost apology since I've crossed the line and call you 'habar'. That was uncalled for. In other words, Gegiroor cimaamada ayuu ku saary. That doesn't mean I will stop taking shots at you but it will be moderated. I was only bothered by this: "immoral quraish tribe he came to civilise."

If you can't respect and state peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, please refrain from including in your comment. That is all sister.

I was not talking about guur with this unstable alcoholic. It was a joke because he's such a thirsty bastard.

Wallee i've never had a one zip of alcohol in my entire life. Again, I misunderstood you and you have my utmost apology. I hope that is good enough, Shamis!

Gerigoor is right
these chicks are involving us and our name in issues that does not concern us , we have enough problems already, if you have enough time and energy go back home and help the people who need it the most , our people, and focus on their issues not some strangers who don't give flying fukk about us

Gerigoor is right
these chicks are involving us and our name in issues that does not concern us , we have enough problems already, if you have enough time and energy go back home and help the people who need it the most , our people, and focus on their issues not some strangers who don't give flying fukk about us

Spot on brother! That is exactly what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending