This couple is GOALS!

VixR

Veritas
They retired in under 10 years of planning to, some of it on 1 of the duo’s salary (both of them have generic govt jobs, no inheritance, etc), and all that with 2 kids, while saving 50-70% of their income that entire time and investing it:

They relocated to Lisbon, Portugal for retirement:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Acudibillah I would skip retirement if I had to end up with such a hideous naag kkkkk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Midakale I am not the type to retire working is in my blood. Who I work for that is the different when I reach 60 etc as ive explained I'd like to open my own restaurant etc and just keep staying busy inshallah

retiring is for magg0ts

VixR

Veritas
Midakale I am not the type to retire working is in my blood. Who I work for that is the different when I reach 60 etc as ive explained I'd like to open my own restaurant etc and just keep staying busy inshallah

retiring is for magg0ts
I know what you mean. I have the same ethic, but If I could retire tomorrow I would. You don’t necessarily have to stop working. You’re freer to do what “work” you really want.

This couple has it down. Hat’s off.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
They retired in under 10 years of planning to, some of it on 1 of the duo’s salary (both of them have generic govt jobs, no inheritance, etc), and all that with 2 kids, while saving 50-70% of their income that entire time and investing it:

They relocated to Lisbon, Portugal for retirement:
It`s not.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No way can you retire early in the U.S, it’s just too expensive. I have seen people that actually retired proper retired at the age of 65 who still do some side work for money, this place is cursed. If only Somalia wasn’t a shithole, we could dream about early retirement.

VixR

Veritas
No way can you retire early in the U.S, it’s just too expensive. I have seen people that actually retired proper retired at the age of 65 who still do some side work for money, this place is cursed. If only Somalia wasn’t a shithole, we could dream about early retirement.
They’re Americans. You can, and many do.

Those who’re scraping together pennies in retirement are people who didn’t, or couldn’t plan. It’s all about what you plan for. Tons of Americans don’t contribute sensibly to their retirement, or invest in their futures.

My family was making a lot of money, but they also took it upon themselves to be responsible for a lot of people overseas, and didn’t really invest in their 401ks and other avenues at all. It was towards people, and some properties in SL, which is good, but that has no liquidity here at all, obviously.

They didn’t plan for retirement here. Even with a paid off house, living expenses that haven’t been allocated are a tall order. They might actually go back to SL to live out their last days. We just don’t want to let them.

I think having a relationship where you’re willing to have these financial goals together is ideal. It takes work though.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

If you can consistently save a large chunk of your salary and get into real estate I think its doable.

They didn’t plan for retirement here. Even with a paid off house, living expenses that haven’t been allocated are a tall order. They might actually go back to SL to live out their last days. We just don’t want to let them.

Why not? Even the couple in the vid left the US.

VixR

Veritas
If you can consistently save a large chunk of your salary and get into real estate I think its doable.

Why not? Even the couple in the vid left the US.
Yeah, but it’s not ideal imo.

I’ve known people who move to places like Ecuador and other countries like that to extend the reach of their money, but I’d like to have more than one base. I don’t want to completely move to a foreign country.

Trending

Latest posts