This Corona virus is evidence, of the importance of having investments, and stocks, and hard currency

You can't be living on a paycheque to paycheque ''lifestyle or relying heavily on a job side hustle to pay your bills, and rent expenses, billionaires who go ''broke'' or ''evade tax invasions'' in their own countries, have off-short accounts and investments in other countries just in case the worst comes to shove. I was also thinking about buying land in other African countries and renting them out to foreign/local companies in the country.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You can't be living on a paycheque to paycheque ''lifestyle or relying heavily on a job side hustle to pay your bills, and rent expenses, billionaires who go ''broke'' or ''evade tax invasions'' in their own countries, have off-short accounts and investments in other countries just in case the worst comes to shove. I was also thinking about buying land in other African countries and renting them out to foreign/local companies in the country.

It's over for me ....don't have savings. I'll be eating someone .

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I am absolutely prepared like a motherfucker. I have food for the rest of the year. I am not leaving my house until corona has medication or vaccination. Therefore i am completely safe from corona.

Financially i am more than ok. I have a house in Somalia. I have bought enough weapons for 50 men, i am a trained lieutenant, i also shipped canned food to my crib that lasts for 5 years. Pretty sure i can train 50 faaraxs into a deadly squad, we can easily karbaash any subclan or shithole army in Somalia. Without a doubt. 50 motivated well equipted absolute killers can do huge damage. We will steal so much camels. 1 camel=700$

I am a God damn survivor.

I am absolutely prepared like a motherfucker. I have food for the rest of the year. I am not leaving my house until corona has medication or vaccination. Therefore i am completely safe from corona.

Financially i am more than ok. I have a house in Somalia. I have bought enough weapons for 50 men, i am a trained lieutenant, i also shipped canned food to my crib that lasts for 5 years. Pretty sure i can train 50 faaraxs into a deadly squad, we can easily karbaash any subclan or shithole army in Somalia. Without a doubt. 50 motivated well equipted absolute killers can do huge damage. We will steal so much camels. 1 camel=700$

I am a God damn survivor.

I was taking your post seriously until you starting trolling off. I am not saying everyone should become a millionaire with hidden offshore accounts, I am suggesting that everyone should just become financial set through other means, rather than just relying on a paycheque.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know if I shared this but I started saving up after a hardship for times like this, I hope people who were not financially prepared for this, learn a lesson and make sure to save up for future incidents. :)

How much land we talking about? Small business, houses to build or factory land