This Brazilian couple were on a motorcycle trip to India, faced a disturbing incident with the woman alleging she was raped by 7 men in India

I will be visiting,

This you?

1709426030210.png

Pajeets trying to blame this on Muslims too. saying the men belong to the peaceful community in the comment sections

Jharkand is majority hindu if you look at maps of religions. Besides the hindutva, the reasonable hindus are taking the L. I saw a post say that she was fine in muslim countries, but it's a moment of shame because this happened in India and not Pakistan or something.

Jharkand is majority hindu if you look at maps of religions. Besides the hindutva, the reasonable hindus are taking the L. I saw a post say that she was fine in muslim countries, but it's a moment of shame because this happened in India and not Pakistan or something.

Yeah, It's mostly cope. Still crazy how Muslims are the first thing and everything they think about. The Mughals did a number on those pagans
:pachah1:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yeah, It's mostly cope. Still crazy how Muslims are the first thing and everything they think about. The Mughals did a number on those pagans
:pachah1:
Their caste system is brutal, India still has 180m Muslims, and growing due to lower caste member reverting.

She said that she has been to 67 countries from Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia and never experienced this. I think she went to a rural area but f*cling disgusting pajeets.

Trending