This BLM Sign pissed me off.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I just saw this whilst walking through the neighbourhood
4E60DAE1-F3F1-4410-94D3-5B95DB4E70EB.jpeg

This pissed me off so much ngl. We are NOT VICTIMS who beg for anybody for safety or security. Do you think I will ever except a fat bold White cop harrassing me and make it my culture LOL.

Somalis in BLM protests did not concern me (They do now) as they are standing with fellow Black people BUT when someone paints us as pathetic victims who get tormented by spineless Whites, that is where I draw the line. I hope it is some clueless Cadaan who wrote this and not a Somali, my temperature is very fragile right now.

I already have to deal with the awkwardness of walking past group of Cadaans back from a protest holding BLM signs as they look at me to give them approval. ******* I am Somali, Black yes but of a different cloth. Not a victim.

I hate begs more than anything. Somalis don't have an inferiority complex to cadaans. No matter how much dhîlo xalimos force it.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I hate begs more than anything. Somalis don't have an inferiority complex to cadaans. No matter how much dhîlo xalimos force it.
I hate and hate that shit walahi. There is no way In HELL I am going to be painted as a pathetic hopeless needy minority.

It is impossible.

Trending

Latest posts