This blew my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
waryaa why did u Qashin my post?
Because you mentioned her and allah in the same sentence. This woman's family are evil and are related to the ashkanzi jewish line. She was also complicit in the rape and murder of millions of natives in their own countries and was an enemy to somaliweyne. She will go to hell eedo so stop praising her. She will be next to iblis.

:nahgirl:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because you mentioned her and allah in the same sentence. This woman's family are evil and are related to the ashkanzi jewish line. She was also complicit in the rape and murder of millions of natives in their own countries and was an enemy to somaliweyne. She will go to hell eedo so stop praising her. She will be next to iblis.

:nahgirl:

She is Queen of a people. Allaah swt is Malik/king of the universe lol

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It must get boring. She's been rich throughout every decade and has been able to purchase nearly every new thing invented. She probably doesn't want to die tho, which is funny considering i volunteered in an hospital and have seen many old ppl with terrible sickness that told me they wished they could die so their suffering could be over.

The rich want to live forever and the poor want to die.

"I ko ima, i ko nema, na isto ce mjesto leci" as we say in Bosnia...

Both the one that has [posession] and has not, both will lay down on the same spot (the cold grave).

That is the ultimate comfort and justice in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts