This bizarre German woman reminds me out own people's delusional believe that they ain't black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This woman strangely reminds me of @Reiko and her superior reeraheyda mentality
giphy.gif

I posted this in a failed thread :ftw9nwa: I honestly don't find this offensive tbh, I don't know why all the madow people were wilding out.

Being black isn't special and neither is being white, Americans give so much weight to race since they have such a shitty history behind it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I posted this in a failed thread :ftw9nwa: I honestly don't find this offensive tbh, I don't know why all the madow people were wilding out.

Being black isn't special and neither is being white, Americans give so much weight to race since they have such a shitty history behind it

Madoows have that sickness victimhood, they have abandoned logic as if they have sole ownership of the color madoow

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

America's are obsessed with race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending