Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Source:dwill:

Edit, you changed the thread topic from Somali cop being innocent..:shookgabre:

Last edited:
What’re you talking abt

@R.Kelly

Are you the one singing? What’s garxajis? A Somali sultan’s name? Suldaan and garxajis are the only words I understood.

@kickz and others

@R.Kelly continuously changes the titles and contents of his threads, you’ve to post a reply to his new threads half an hour after he posts them because he could no longer edit it. We’ve tried everything possible in our power and appealed to him as humanely as possible, but to no avail. He carries 4 medical certificates from 3 continents stating the deterioration of his mental health and that’s why we tolerate him with minimal interruptions.

Ugaaso

Deni
u kac habr yoooonis u kaca

CAADF8E1-06F5-40A0-9807-C520ACE24713.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Are you the one singing? What’s garxajis? A Somali sultan’s name? Suldaan and garxajis are the only words I understood.

@kickz and others

@R.Kelly continuously changes the titles and contents of his threads, you’ve to post a reply to his new threads half an hour after he posts them because he could no longer edit it. We’ve tried everything possible in our power and appealed to him as humanely as possible, but to no avail. He carries 4 medical certificates from 3 continents stating the deterioration of his mental health and that’s why we tolerate him with minimal interruptions.

:bell::cosbyhmm::ehh::ehh::hmm: That’s about right! I carry my doctor’s permit.

Does Somalia have national disability rights :drakekidding::drakekidding: ofc not! They have national pastime (bombing and maiming) :drakekidding::hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts