This ayah from the quran so beautiful <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zumar 54 Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

55And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's always relieving to know that no matter how far you stray, Allah(swt) will forgive you if you turn towards him and ask for forgiveness.

What a beautiful religion we follow. Alxamdulilah

It's always relieving to know that no matter how far you stray, Allah(swt) will forgive you if you turn towards him and ask for forgiveness.

What a beautiful religion we follow. Alxamdulilah
Its so comforting every time I read it. You guys should all share your favorites, I love learning about new verses (the upside of not having the quran memorized lol)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I don't really have favorites but here are some inspirational ones:

Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near! Quran 2:214

Is there any reward for good other than good? [URL='http://quran.com/55/60']Quran 55:60
[/URL]

“When My servant ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.” (2:186)

http://quran.com/2/214

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
"That He may admit the men and women who believe, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein for aye, and remove their ills from them;- and that is, in the sight of Allah, the highest achievement."

(48:5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts