This article has been posted before. But i don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

• Muhyadeen Osman, Bilal Ahmed and Mowled Yussuf, all 20, guilty of rape
  • They attacked 16-year-old girl at Victoria Park Hotel in Manchester in 2013
  • The trio also robbed the victim at the hotel, where they celebrated Eid
  • All three were jailed for a combined 30 years at Manchester Crown Court

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423246/Three-Somali-men-gang-raped-white-16-year-old-girl-bathroom-hotel-stayed-celebrate-Eid-jailed-30-years.html#ixzz3yksOyp3v

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Three Somali men who gang-raped a white 16-year-old girl in the bathroom of a hotel where they went to celebrate Eid have been jailed for 30 years.

Muhyadeen Osman, Bilal Ahmed and Mowled Yussuf, all now 20, were just teenagers when they attacked the girl at the Victoria Park Hotel in Manchester, regarding her as 'easy prey', the court heard.
The group, then all aged 17, had spent the previous night in the hotel with a number of other men as part of Eid celebrations when one of their friends, who had met the girl on BlackBerry Messenger, brought her round saying she should 'meet his boys.'

30B4A10C00000578-3423246-Manchester_Crown_Court_heard_Mowled_Yussuf_pictured_was_the_firs-m-7_1454139513610.jpg
30B4A0EE00000578-3423246-Muhyadeen_Osman_pictured_raped_the_victim_last_after_hanging_aro-m-5_1454139496733.jpg

N

NaomiHoney

30 years :mugshotman:

Mean while, white pedophiles get a light sentence

I think there was a recent politician who was arrested on for having sex with a 13/14 yr old. He got away with it because he couldnt tell that she was young.....

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
if the girl was yall daughter u'd prolly blow their brains out on some A Time to Kill shit, but 30 years is too much :childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
A man once said they're two things free in this world. Kintir and water. So why are these ni99az raping when kintir is free? :kanyehmm:

I think there was a recent politician who was arrested on for having sex with a 13/14 yr old. He got away with it because he couldnt tell that she was young.....

It's disgusting, they should hand out sentences fairly. The amount of times I read about white murders
getting 6 to 8 years whilst blacks get 12-15 for robbery

It's disgusting, they should hand out sentences fairly. The amount of times I read about white murders
getting 6 to 8 years whilst blacks get 12-15 for robbery

Rapists in general should get a heavy sentence, whether they are White or Black or Somali.

But instead of lobbying for heavy prison sentences for White criminals, we want to turn around and beg for leniency for Somali criminals. It makes no sense to me.

These Somali guys should be locked away despite whatever AbdiJohnson says

Rapists in general should get a heavy sentence, whether they are White or Black or Somali.

But instead of lobbying for heavy prison sentences for White criminals, we want to turn around and beg for leniency for Somali criminals. It makes no sense to me.

I wasn't begging for leniency especially when it comes rape and murder.

I was merely stating how unjust the justice system is

I wasn't begging for leniency especially when it comes rape and murder.

I was merely stating how unjust the justice system is

I was speaking in regards to the Somalis who talk like this. A lot of Somalis beg for leniency for their criminals simply because of this sort of logic.

I agree with you though

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I guess they feel sympathy for the criminal cause they come from Somalia too but showing Support for a criminal will most likely encourage this behavior. What they should be doing is condem this behavior And for all who thinks the girl is to blame youre already looking at her as a victim like she asked for it?

Its funny how women are taught be careful of getting raped instead of teaching guys not to rape

I guess they feel sympathy for the criminal cause they come from Somalia too but showing Support for a criminal will most likely encourage this behavior. What they should be doing is condem this behavior And for all who thinks the girl is to blame youre already looking at her as a victim like she asked for it?

Its funny how women are taught be careful of getting raped instead of teaching guys not to rape

Only dishonorable men make excuses for rapists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts