This AA lesbian says they’re the true moorish

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This chick here
DA835925-E4CF-48C3-9258-678035272713.jpeg

told me that her people are the moorish and true natives to the Maghreb. She said that I look 100 percent Bantu. Her exact words :
“You personally could possible be of the Bantu, Nigerian, etc etc as you favor them
I am not I am Moor, all are period you are too even the Bantu and Nigerians are Moors of Britain
Don’t deal with ideology. “
Me :
DAF77D39-0C13-4D7D-BFC4-F23B6F3A197E.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@One Star To Rule Them All @Garen @BoqorkaChess Yep, look at my big pepper nose. Negriod features : These include a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; a large interorbital distance; a more undulating supraorbital ridge; and large teeth.
Me :
067EE56E-2746-4C11-AB1E-DE023D090A43.jpeg
F2E930AF-94E3-4E87-8CAF-5CBE7AE1D703.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She looks very respectful and authoritative I believe her
The moorish were known for loving the gays and women leading over men. I’m sure the very Muslim group would love twerking and rapping . The moorish loves other blacks and saw them as equals. The only enslaved whites and it wasn’t bad. They were super nice. Yep.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
View attachment 131082
She looks kinda like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s always this type of AA chick that tells me how black I am. Dude, I’m not light skinned but I’m really not that dark. My lips, though..... And my skin color has a very reddish pigment and most Bantus don’t have that. I’m the same damn color as the protagonists of ¡Mucha Lucha! Hey, I’m slightly lighter than the Flea’s naco ass. Lol M
30E60D28-6D19-4226-B2F6-14BDF792F559.jpeg

@One Star To Rule Them All @Garen @BoqorkaChess Yep, look at my big pepper nose. Negriod features : These include a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; a large interorbital distance; a more undulating supraorbital ridge; and large teeth.
Me : View attachment 131079View attachment 131080

That AA lesbian is beyond crazy, she looks more Bantu and Nigerian than you do. You look very Sahrawi/Mauritanian. I remember you mentioning that one of your parents were from the Tuareg tribe if i'm not mistaken.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Your friend looks like a prison bully

Me : View attachment 131079View attachment 131080
You look like somebody I can smoke blunts with and just vibe

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
these niggas are clapped asf they wanna claim something thats not theirs yet there are plenty of success full west african civilization and pagan religions that they can claim

Trending