Thirty years later Failmajo invites Ethiopian troops to Gedo like Ina Masaale

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
IMG_20200325_232839.jpg

No Ethiopian soilder would fight KDF in a million years for a somali cause.
You had to bring extra Ethiopian troops to fight madhoobe.

Gedo Ethiopian defence forces were previously 10 times more than KDF in Juboyinka now asking for more reinforcements of Ethiopian forces just shows how geesi geesi Daley MX are.

Adaawe

I'm enjoy these next few months :sass2:

IMG_20200325_233434.jpg

No Ethiopian soilder would fight KDF in a million years for a somali cause.
You had to bring extra Ethiopian troops to fight madhoobe.

Gedo Ethiopian defence forces were previously 10 times more than KDF in Juboyinka now asking for more reinforcements of Ethiopian forces just shows how geesi geesi Daley MX are.

Last edited:
You are afraid and I love it. You don't know what's gonna happen next but I do.

:trumpsmirk:
Afraid of what?
You hiding in the Ethiopian tank? I hope you will not die if heart attack when action starts because MSB with his soilders who are battle hardened and well trained lost it in the mid 80s.

I don't think your fellow squatter promo peasants can capture anything for you.

Adaawe

You a big clan right? Laandheere ba tahay right? Let's see how you do on multi front war. I won those before. You never defeated Ethiopia. But I did. Hold your nuts. What's ever left of them after sucking Uhuru's ballsack.

Afraid of what?
You hiding in the Ethiopian tank? I hope you will not die if heart attack when action starts because MSB with his soilders who are battle hardened and well trained lost it in the mid 80s.

I don't think your fellow squatter promo peasants can capture anything for you.

You a big clan right? Laandheere ba tahay right? Let's see how you do on multi front war. I won those before. You never defeated Ethiopia. But I did. Hold your nuts. What's ever left of them after sucking Uhuru's ballsack.

Which one exactly did you win?
Please remind me?
The one that Aabo was almost going to be killed by Aideed in Gedo and Kenya saved him.

Or the one that ina Masaale brought from Ethiopia in mid 90s and ended up raping his wife.

Or The one that When Barre lost his eye in Kismaayo fighting Madoobe he was incarcerated by Ethiopians in Dollow.

So a landheere MX clan who apparently are "majority" in Gedo and had 10K Ethiopian forces in Gedo had to call for Hawiye and Raxaweyn paratroopers aka xaramacad to fight Janaan in Beled Xaawo.

Then Now they have further called in 1000s of Ethiopian forces to fight for them in Juboyinka against madhoobe after forgetting the fact that their Adheer Ina Masaale was used and abused by Ethiopians.

I think it's the quule talking.

Adaawe

It's big feet deportation season. Hold your nuts.

Which one exactly did you win?
Please remind me?
The one that Aabo was almost going to be killed by Aideed in Gedo and Kenya saved him.

Or the one that ina Masaale brought from Ethiopia in mid 90s and ended up raping his wife.

Or The one that When Barre lost his eye in Kismaayo fighting Madoobe he was incarcerated by Ethiopians in Dollow.

So a landheere MX clan who apparently are "majority" in Gedo and had 10K Ethiopian forces in Gedo had to call for Hawiye and Raxaweyn paratroopers aka xaramacad to fight Janaan in Beled Xaawo.

Then Now they have further called in 1000s of Ethiopian forces to fight for them in Juboyinka against madhoobe after forgetting the fact that their Adheer Ina Masaale was used and abused by Ethiopians.

I think it's the quule talking.

Adaawe

If we don't kick out Blackie. I'm never gonna post on this forum or any one for that matter, forever. That's how confident I am we're gonna gonna kick out your uncle.

You can talk when Omar Jess isn’t drinking shaah in Kismayo and annexing valuable land plots worth 10s of thousands each.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If we don't kick out Blackie. I'm never gonna post on this forum or any one for that matter, forever. That's how confident I am we're gonna gonna kick out your uncle.

Their was a similiar Mx guy who made that bet when Madoobe got elected looool

Are you the same guy? lmfaoooo

Trending