Third World UK start evicting hooyos now

The dad finding out hes homeless:

Snapchat-1583373755.jpg

This is embarrassing, somali men go back and lead your country and turn it in to a first world nation so your hooyo's don't have to go through so much ceeb and hardship in foreign countries.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
In the UK landlords have to give at least 2 months eviction, this lady probably couldn’t read the letter or maybe she wasn’t aware of the eviction court order . People please make sure you take care of your elder relatives who don’t have kids or any support.

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
When you see things like this and places like Sweden taking the children of a Somali mother putting them into foster care you wonder why are Somalis still in the West? I genuinely despise these cadaans who act like they are more morally righteous and treat us, our mothers and esp those who cannot speak the language properly like second class citizens.

I really hope there is a mass movement to relocate back home inshaaAllah - unlike what is propagated that it is still “war-torn”, Somalia is perfectly safe place to reside in Alhamdulillah. As for anyone who watches this and thinks that this second-class treatment is only happening to this poor habaryar is due to her not knowing the language/system/unemployed - you are mistaken.

These institutions in the West were built, not for meritocracy, but to demean and devalue us as we climb the social ladder to turn us all cadaan as possible. Why have we never seen someone “success” who keeps their Somalinimo iyo Deen? Every Somali I know who has made it big-time in the West has forgone their identity. We gotta start understanding that the motherland is our true home, the West is only going to get worse.

Trending