Third World America

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

The UK had enough. Let these Americans suffer.

The UK does have knife crime but we do have gun restrictions and regulations unlike the USA.

You guys bath like this.

Thats third world.

Tukraq

VIP
explain this sir
C6iPXAZVoAAvRMX.jpg:large

Tukraq

VIP
:mjlol: Finnish Somalis have an even lower employment rate. EMBARRASSING.
No wonder they hate us:russ:

In'sha'allah the second generation will takeover:trumpsmirk:
how in the world are only 20 to 30 percent employed? definition of gaajo, reer africa is doing better than reer europe, in a few years hawalas will send money from somalia to help theese gaajo euros(UK included)

Invader

explain this sir
C6iPXAZVoAAvRMX.jpg:large
Explain the shootings. Economics dont justify the USA as a amazing place for education.

The kids on the U.K are influenced by Jamaicans. How do i know because im a child myself.

Tukraq

VIP
Explain the shootings. Economics dont justify the USA as a amazing place for education.

The kids on the U.K are influenced by Jamaicans. How do i know because im a child myself.
education dosent matter outside of economic benefits lol, you go to school to make money, shootings are a small percentage compared to the population

Invader

education dosent matter outside of economic benefits lol, you go to school to make money, shootings are a small percentage compared to the population
2 in 24hrs is alot.:gucciwhat: Kids go to Asda and try to shoplift knives and barely succeed. You can get a gun without a mental health check in the US

Tukraq

VIP
2 in 24hrs is alot.:gucciwhat: Kids go to Asda and try to shoplift knives and barely succeed. You can get a gun without a mental health check in the US
and? like i said small percentage, and having guns is a good thing for protection, this is why UK malis are dying so frequently from stabbings, US somalis dont die as frequently from homicides

Invader

and? like i said small percentage, and having guns is a good thing for protection, this is why UK malis are dying so frequently from stabbings, US somalis dont die as frequently from homicides
And why? By Jamaicans they get influenced they join gangs. They die.

thats everywhere ceyr isnt much to live on

Depends. It's fairly common for Somalis in mainland Europe to claim benefits (which in some counties isn't that far from minimum wage) and work cash in hand jobs. Social net here is definitely stronger.

I suspect the vast majority of workers in Somali-owned businesses are on benefits too.
Not commendable, but that's how it is.

One thing I never see people point out here is that economies in places like the Netherlands are geared towards skilled workers. There is a strong link between unemployment rates, number of low skilled jobs and social safety net strength. Getting a job is much easier in America, getting a good job may or may not be. I suppose ridiculous salaries make a lot of jobs 'good' though.

Invader

Depends. It's fairly common for Somalis in mainland Europe to claim benefits (which in some counties isn't that far from minimum wage) and work cash in hand jobs. Social net here is definitely stronger.
Child benefits is 13,000 sterlings.
I suspect the vast majority of workers in Somali-owned businesses are on benefits too.
Not commendable, but that's how it is.

One thing I never see people point out here is that economies in places like the Netherlands are geared towards skilled workers. There is a strong link between unemployment rates, number of low skilled jobs and social safety net strength. Getting a job is much easier in America, getting a good job may or may not be. I suppose ridiculous salaries make a lot of jobs 'good' though.

Trending

Latest posts