Third Somali shopkeeper killed in 5 days in South Africa

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Is it worth your life
Yes, look all the folks doing tahrib instead of begging and relying on relatives abroad. Get rich or dye trying upward mobility is must. I respect folks who take risk to make honest living for family
50 cent gangsta GIF

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I have been hearing about these murders since I was like 10 and the Somali population in South Africa has risen since then. There are other welcoming African countries with just as good or better opportunities for them.

If South Africa was Arab/Turk/White you would never here the end of it but because they're black no one takes it as seriously. Crazy how many people hold internalized racial hierarchies:kanyehmm:

Yes, look all the folks doing tahrib instead of begging and relying on relatives abroad. Get rich or dye trying upward mobility is must. I respect folks who take risk to make honest living for family
50 cent gangsta GIF
Nigga if you want to tahrib go to Europe where they are at least civilized south Africa is no place to migrate to 😒😒😒

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Nigga if you want to tahrib go to Europe where they are at least civilized south Africa is no place to migrate to 😒😒😒
😆 South Africa is bad but Somalia way worse dawg . Somalis and Ethiopians deep in South Africa for better life and land if you can afford it. europe way better I agree but not possible for all I’m guessing

1690258052802.png

Several injured by these cawaan also. They could of just left wiilka waqtigiisa intaas ku ekay

AUN dhamaantooda
AUN,
Somalis need to start leaving that country, or at least get out of the slums. Those people are savages Wallahi.

Somali shop owners should stop setting up shops in a far-away shanty towns in the middle of nowhere and then sending vulnerable, unemployed young Somali men who need jobs to their deaths by having them work in those shops.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If South Africa was Arab/Turk/White you would never here the end of it but because they're black no one takes it as seriously. Crazy how many people hold internalized racial hierarchies:kanyehmm:
The curse of low expectations. I realized a while back people genuinely hold non Blacks to a higher moral standard.

I always mock them spineless mentally enslaved coons, they're to me the most pathetic ethnic-group to exist alongside with the rwandese hutus. Brutally killing your fellow African like a barbarian but being a cowardly pussy infront of the Europeans who enslaved an colonised you, there is nothing more shameful.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I always mock them spineless mentally enslaved coons, they're to me the most pathetic ethnic-group to exist alongside with the rwandese hutus. Brutally killing your fellow African like a barbarian but being a cowardly pussy infront of the Europeans who enslaved an colonised you, there is nothing more shameful.
The white South Africans was racist nuclear powered state black Africans almost got genocide like native Americans nothing you can do against such power. They put up just as much of a fight as Somalis vs much stronger colonist.till this day white minority own 73% of farmland. South Africa has very high murder rate and more of their own take brunt of it fighting over scraps. Somalia is no better when it comes to murders and safety

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The refugee numbers probably over 60k now plus the ones who haven’t registered themselves probably over 100k Somalis in SA
Yeah if they get citizenship and purchase land they will be setup nicely for future. South Africa is part of BRICS some of fastest growing economies in world poised to lead next century. Plus gorgeous land if they are able to purchase it

Trending

Latest posts