Third day of anti Somaliland currency protests in Las Anod

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's many warsengeli and dhulbhante that are pro somaliland unlike somaliland Puntland doesn't require warsengeli & dhulbhante land for recognition because even without there land Puntland still fulfills the criteria to form a federal state which states in the Federal constitution 2 gobol iyo wax ka badan whereas somaliland it's imperative for them to have dhulbhante & warsengeli in order to get icitiraaf.
I think there is more dhulos supporting somaliland than warsans. Most warsans are economically tied to puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think there is more dhulos supporting somaliland than warsans. Most warsans are economically tied to puntland.
That's not true to be honest cause not too long ago before somaliland forced dhulbhante to use somaliland shilling I was watching somaliland impose it on the warsengeli over a year ago that lived in cerigaabo and surrounding areas even yesterday in badhan there was muuse bixi who massacred warsengeli in 91 but they welcomed him with open arms while he had a smug on his face. to be honest you can't say they are more Puntland than somaliland Tell me when have you seen Abdiweli Gaas on warsengeli land or dhulbhante land? To be honest warsengeli & dhulbhante get along better with Somaliland than they do with Puntland

That's not true to be honest cause not too long ago before the forced dhulbhante to use somaliland shilling I was watching somaliland impose it on the warsengeli that live in cerigaabo and surrounding areas even yesterday in badhan there was muuse bixi so to be honest you can't say they more Puntland than somaliland Tell me when have you seen Abdiweli Gaas on warsengeli land or dhulbhante land? To be honest warsengeli & dhulbhante get along better with Somaliland than they do with Puntland
Idk , Gaas doesn't care too much about SSC however Farole did. We tried to make Maakhir and then we were fought on both sides and eventually sided with puntland. Warsengali are simply kind, they allow all people to enter their land however they are still tribalist. Thus will side with Majeerteen. Also warsengali live in southern Somalia as well thus we don't support secession.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The only reason I don't want warsengeli and dhulbhante to join somaliland is cause somaliland will use them as footsoilders like the sayiidka used them to attack Puntland :ohlord:

But f*ck it let all the qaldans Join hands against Puntland they didn't take us down then and they sure as hell won't take us down now:stopit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Idk , Gaas doesn't care too much about SSC however Farole did. We tried to make Maakhir and then we were fought on both sides and eventually sided with puntland. Warsengali are simply kind, they allow all people to enter their land however they are still tribalist. Thus will side with Majeerteen. Also warsengali live in southern Somalia as well thus we don't support secession.

:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a reason Gaas Faroole haven't gone to none of warsengeli land or dhulbhante land but Faisal Cali waraabe can go anywhere on warsengeli & dhulbhante land, it is what it is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just utube vids, you have to go there to understand the loyalties of the Somali people.
I reiterate there's a reason why ciro Faisal waraabe and muuse bixi can roam freely on warsengeli & dhulbhante land & a Puntland leader can't it's clear where their loyalty lies.

I reiterate there's a reason why ciro Faisal waraabe and muuse bixi can roam freely on warsengeli & dhulbhante land & a Puntland leader can't it's clear where their loyalty lies.
Puntland leader can roam freely in warsengali land but he is too busy with other regions. Puntland troops are stationed in laas Qorey as well.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you see how warsengeli welcomed muuse bixi that killed many warsengeli people during the civil war like he was a hero personally I wouldn't want to untie with people like that nacaala dhiiga ba ii kacay marka arkay waxas ruunte waa wax lagaa xumaado waa dhiig iyo damiir la'aan:ohlord:

Did you see how warsengeli welcomed muuse bixi that killed many warsengeli people during the civil war like he was a hero personally I wouldn't want to untie with people like that nacaala dhiiga ba ii kacay marka arkay waxas ruunte waa wax lagaa xumaado waa dhiig iyo damiir la'aan:ohlord:
Money changes hearts

:manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Puntland leader can roam freely in warsengali land but he is too busy with other regions. Puntland troops are stationed in laas Qorey as well.
Have you seen puntland troops in las qoray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts