Third Day of Anti-Farmajo Protests in Mogadishu

Max 50 people came out. Hardly a "protest". But still better than the imaginary protests before that everyone was running around with. Which were really pro farmaajo protests with voice over.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
30 jobless youth given 5 dollar esch night. Call me when the bullets fly.

Look at some of these boon mx lying through their teeth - a Spontaneous protest gathered this many people, goes to show how much the retard failmaajo is hated in xamar.

Local kids from a single neighbourhood, Shirkoole. They were asked to protest to protect Sadiq John, who is from there.

In a city of millions, it is a joke to call that a "Mogadishu Protest".

In reality its about 40 people from one neighbourhood.

It's a good thing, so long as they're peaceful.
There will always be those who are unhappy with government , and they should have the freedom to express it peacefully.

There is no government and we will do what we like. We are arming ourselves and there is nothing warlord farmajoo can do abt it.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I know that farmajo ain't the best president but people that hate each other and controlled by Kenya and Ethiopia is hard to rule over plus I think that the people that protesting are paid by Kenya SAD

Degdeg: dhaqaaqyo ciidan oo ka duwan kuwii habeenadii lasoo dhaafay ayaa laga soo warinayaa xaafadda Shiirkole ee Muqdisho.

Ciidamo ka tirsan Booliiska Soomaaliya ayaa gaaray isgoysyada Blackse iyo Baar Ubax iyadoo kuwii uu watay Saadaq Johna ay ku sugan yihiin goobohooda.

I know that farmajo ain't the best president but people that hate each other and controlled by Kenya and Ethiopia is hard to rule over plus I think that the people that protesting are paid by Kenya SAD

Merehan is wadani and HG is Kenya. Is that your logic now?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Merehan is wadani and HG is Kenya. Is that your logic now?
[/

somaliland, galmudug are controlled by Ethiopia puntland are Kuwaiti's and Jubaland and benadir are kenya cmon you really think people will not take advantage of you if you have no government plus kenya and ethiopia hates you and arabs see you as abeed SAD