Third base is halal. Fourth base is considered Zina. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

This is the saudian version sheikh of @EedoMenace

Saudis consider tongue kissing, grabbing and fondling as halal. But the minute you insert your key into the lock it's considered Zina. :dwill:

Jeesto

VIP
Yall know about the Saudi guy Rihanna was pictured with. People on twitter asked a Saudi Sheikh about what his punishment will be since it's haram to do so and all that. This is how it went down
:gucciwhat:
:ulyin:
Imagine if it was a Saudi female caught with Drake. She would have been slandered on Social media and maybe even get punished for doing such haram actions that against the values of Islam. Apparently Sharia and Islam don't apply to you if you're rich In SA:bell:

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This is the same man who said this

His whole way of going about with the questions concerning the Saudi billionaire and Rihanna was really weird. Something was up

Saudis consider tongue kissing, grabbing and fondling as halal. But the minute you insert your key into the lock it's considered Zina. :dwill:
Womens shouldn't be driving anyways close to 2 decades here and I still can't get use to women driving :gucciwhat:

His whole way of going about with the questions concerning the Saudi billionaire and Rihanna was really weird. Something was up
Nothing wrong with what he said women should be put in captivity there unstable wild creatures :gucciwhat:

Womens shouldn't be driving anyways close to 2 decades here and I still can't get use to women driving :gucciwhat:

Nothing wrong with what he said women should be put in captivity there unstable wild creatures :gucciwhat:
imagine my nightmare when a xalimo driving a SCHOOL BUS came at me at a four way. they havent mastered the van but they are trusted with buses now:shookgabre:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

He's a troll.

You're every woman's dream man.

:bell::mahubowtf::ileycry:

He's a troll.

You're every woman's dream man.

:bell::mahubowtf::ileycry:
Ones you give women inch they take a mile is important to stop them in the starting line:damedamn:
This is why I advocate the Muslim countries to keep em under check or else we'll have the clown show called US where am getting fucked over for these creatures by the government/law:francis:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
What is the third base and fourth base ? is that like underground basement layers. You know this guy is big shaykh on YouTube ? kissing and cuddling is hanging out ?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:faysalwtf:
It may not be Zina but it's still a sin and the Qur'an says don't even come close to Zina.
There are more and more scholars for dollars, it's scary

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Hes a hypocrite in islam it says you shouldnt commit Zina and you shouldnt go near Zina

I bet if it was a woman with hijab In the pool

10th-haram.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending