Thinking of going to the French submarines

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm at the end of my Uni cursus. I need better job prospects and I love sea, submarines and i'm asocial naturally.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Your "country" is actually your absuer. Don't claim your abusers sxb it's wrong.

Abuser...?
:childplease:Am I hearing a complaining about a country's interests?

I only believe in Bismarck's pragmatic views on Politics. All countries have national interests. Those who don't are lost.

I'm claiming my adoption country:rejoice:

Abuser...?
:childplease:Am I hearing a complaining about a country's interests?

I only believe in Bismarck's pragmatic views on Politics. All countries have national interests. Those who don't are lost.

I'm claiming my adoption country:rejoice:
U live in France 🤔

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn
I’ve heard there’s a lot of islamophobia
That women can’t wear hijab , I mean do North Africans even wear hijab to begin with , 😂 compared to us

Nah, it's an Islamophobic country since we have one of the largest mosques in Europe and a large (if not) the largest North African community in Europe.
Ever since the French Republic is a secular country, there's no official religion. Meaning that, no religion has to be displayed in a governmental building (or institution).

I can agree that secularism can be extreme but Immigrants have to adapt.

Nah, it's an Islamophobic country since we have one of the largest mosques in Europe and a large (if not) the largest North African community in Europe.
Ever since the French Republic is a secular country, there's no official religion. Meaning that, no religion has to be displayed in a governmental building (or institution).

I can agree that secularism can be extreme but Immigrants have to adapt.

So it’s not as bad as the media paints it 🤔
Idk if ur a trustworthy commentator I think your a gaal and Somali so you can get away with not being associated with west or north africans😂