Think and Grow rich by Napoleon Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who has read this book? A colleague recommended this book to me. He swears by everything in that, he also said he read it 7 times in 21 days.

Have you read it? If so, how would you review the book?

I've also researched the book and only heard great reviews.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Haha

How rich is your colleague now?
He is rich enough to buy a villa in Amalfi Coast in Italy.

This is the girl who spent 10k on the downpayment for a box. nicknamed a condo the only thing it does is depreciate in Value with constant interest payments.
Bismillah, what's with this negativity. You seem mad at me for buying my own condo, and I put more than 10k down. If you spend half of the energy you've spent on being negative about someone else's accomplishments you would have been rich enough to move out of your parents basement.

Breathe in positivity and breathe out positivity. You're only hurting yourself by being negative.

Alhamdullillah for everything.

Bismillah, what's with this negativity. You seem mad at me for buying my own condo, and I put more than 10k down. If you spend half of the energy you've spent on being negative about someone else's accomplishments you would have been rich enough to move out of your parents basement.

Breathe in positivity and breathe out positivity. You're only hurting yourself by being negative.

Just marry a rich man

Woman have it easier

:gucciwhat:
Is the legendary FKD Reiko? I was expecting a karbash I could relish.
:bell:
Forgive me then :(

I guess you won’t tell us about the books content...

It could be asking too much from a girl ...

Last edited:
Boowe I'm trying to be a millionaire by 2019.

I figured if I be nice to you losers I mean people, Allah swt will exchange my positivity into money.

:rejoice:
Read Rich Dad poor dad to get started .Good luck i just opened up a software company , trying to hustle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts