Things you think should be achieved by 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Got loads of time till I'm 30 around 13 years in fact.Inshallah by then I should have 2 kids,a solid degree/masters a banging wife and some additional income other than my 9-5 job.Oh Yh and I forgot that I want to take my mom hajj before the age of 25,it's always been her dream and it's the least I can do considering everything that she's done for me.

Got loads of time till I'm 30 around 13 years in fact.Inshallah by then I should have 2 kids,a solid degree/masters a banging wife and some additional income other than my 9-5 job.Oh Yh and I forgot that I want to take my mom hajj before the age of 25,it's always been her dream and it's the least I can do considering everything that she's done for me.

Reality: work a dead end job and depressed

Basically everything i have achieved by now haha except for the mom she went on hajj with the dad and no additional income yet. But still have 2 years left.oh yeah no banging wife either obviously its a husband

People are dreaming of working a 9-5 job? :heh:
wageslavery?
I'm thinking of ways to be fully financially independent by 30 and all sensible people should be too

Agreed, I started working after obtaining my masters. and 9-5 jobs living pay check to pay check is horrible. It's difficult getting your own company running and all though, without having enough money financially to start.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
People are dreaming of working a 9-5 job? :heh:
wageslavery?
I'm thinking of ways to be fully financially independent by 30 and all sensible people should be too
My goal is to be financially independent by the age of 35,I want to establish myself in my 20s and work towards making my money make more in my 30s.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Get my dream job
Go back to visit Djibouti and Hargeisa
Bulk up to 220 lb
Cut down to 8% body fat
Get a horny chick that can put up with my high sex drive

Status
Not open for further replies.