Thieves at my workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Last night at work someone stole money from me. It was there when I went for a break and next thing you know it's gone. I'm working with a bunch of focking gaalo thieves. During Ramadan I used to put my food in the fridge and 2 nights In a row, someone took my labelled food. Same thing happened to my Muslim colleague and they left the empty packet in the fridge.
Now obvs these thieves are getting confident with their thieving skills and have resorted to taking details of someone's card from their bag and used it for onlin shopping.
:faysalwtf:

I need a resolution. How do I catch these es in the act. ila taliya. Help a sista out
:eminemdamn::eminemdamn:

Wth. If they have used your card online, you should let the police know. Find out how many other people it has happened to, tell your superior. Thieving at work I'm sure would be taken seriously. The lunch thing, though, happens pretty much everywhere. Lol. That one you'll just have to deal with.

Hubble

VIP
Report it to the bank and they'll investigate, send out a new card and put the money back in your account. Never keep personal details on your desk or even in the office.

I can't help you with the food though. Maybe you and your colleagues could buy a small fridge and keep it in the office?

You should get one of these for the fridge
FridgeLocker10055582_x.jpg

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Report to your supervisor immediately. They might put security cameras in cafeteria to see who is the culprit or the in the very least, prevent people from stealing anything.

And do not leave anything valuable like money, credit cards, phones in unsecured area. Put it in your purse and leave it in your locker or under your desk.

Sorry to hear. I always get irritated with people who feel they can take what isn't theirs.

Seoul

. . .
It's not my card that was used for online shopping but someone else's. I'm liking @54321 and @KowDheh 's idea. Might invest in that. Or add laxatives to my food and leave it for the thief.

The lockers are always full and the only cctv that's installed is at the entrance. FML

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Add laxative into your food.

My number one pet peeve is stealing. I would rather have them ask me for half than steal from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending