Thick thighs

Mozart

You need people like me
Mixture of diet and lack of exercise. Thick thighs is just fat but stored somewhere people find attractive . It’s always a good indicator of how hard they’ll be hit by the infamous Somali female post-baby syndrome.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When she suffocates you in them thick thighs :ahh:

On the real tho there aren't an answer to some things and this is one of them. It's just how Allah created them not much to it

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Mixture of diet and lack of exercise. Thick thighs is just fat but stored somewhere people find attractive . It’s always a good indicator of how hard they’ll be hit by the infamous Somali female post-baby syndrome.
Smashing obese gals is like riding a rollet coaster :ulyin:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I dunno but I'm all for thick thighs. Shii even thick elbows, the tell-tale sign of a savage with the pots n pans
D7E6A38A-1F71-41A4-A016-A7B9313614D9.jpeg

Well stop stereotyping.:ufdup:
Even the slim xaliimos have often slim upper body and thick thighs.. I find it quite fascinating to be honest, how someone can have a super slim upper body but at the same time thick thighs.. I don't see other nationalities females being built like this..

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Even the slim xaliimos have often slim upper body and thick thighs.. I find it quite fascinating to be honest, how someone can have a super slim upper body but at the same time thick thighs.. I don't see other nationalities females being built like this..
Unrefutable facts right there.
I'm ngl somali girls chats the most shit, but when they turn around, bygones be bygones

Trending