They're Coming for our Lawnmowers

I tried to warn you!

I tried to warn you, SomaliSpotters!

*shakes extended finger in accusatory manner!*

Listen SomaliSpotters...... it is TIME. The time is now. Officially it is happening!

7cc.gif

the Greta Thunbergist enviornmentalist cult has gone too far!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

THEY ARE COMING FOR OUR LAWNMOWERS!!!!!!!!!!

California considering statewide ban on gas-powered gardening equipment

https://abc7.com/politics/ca-consid...ent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE A STAND!

We must secure a future for our lawnmowers and leafblowers. I hold all of you leftists responsible for this mess.

I don't know what we can really do about this but I advise all you to write strongly worded words of severe disapproval!

The NWO has declared war on our lawnmowers and leafblowers. I believe we cannot let this go without issuing strongly worded statements of condemnation against it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
f*ck the climate activists I love inhaling my lawnmower exhaust and destroying my ears on saturday mornings. Something Reer UK can never experience
giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I tried to warn you!

I tried to warn you, SomaliSpotters!

*shakes extended finger in accusatory manner!*

Listen SomaliSpotters...... it is TIME. The time is now. Officially it is happening!

7cc.gif

the Greta Thunbergist enviornmentalist cult has gone too far!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

THEY ARE COMING FOR OUR LAWNMOWERS!!!!!!!!!!

California considering statewide ban on gas-powered gardening equipment

https://abc7.com/politics/ca-considering-statewide-ban-on-gas-powered-gardening-equipment/5820984/?ex_cid=TA_KABC_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE A STAND!

We must secure a future for our lawnmowers and leafblowers. I hold all of you leftists responsible for this mess.

I don't know what we can really do about this but I advise all you to write strongly worded words of severe disapproval!

The NWO has declared war on our lawnmowers and leafblowers. I believe we cannot let this go without issuing strongly worded statements of condemnation against it.
The Greta thunberg cult? California has been trying to push in green energy way before her push for green energy. It's a forest fire prone state of course they're going to do something causing insane amounts of pollution:drakewtf:

And from the article:

Some 60 cities in California already have some form of ban on gas-powered garden tools including Berkeley, Los Gatos, Mill Valley and Sonoma.

So this was already being done, next your going to rant about Europe banning the sales of diesel engine cars and placing a green tax on those entering major city centres with high pollutant cars.

Trending