They were raised with "divorced" ceyd scam, they were set up for failure from the get-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I would say that all these kids you, with a high degeee of probability, were born under a lie to the welfare/ceydh authorities. From telling ceydh people that we are divorced to lying abt how many people live in the household.

It's like the diinta told them it was permissible to lie to the gaal

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
100% One thing is to abuse the system, but I also see mums telling and giving guidance to their friends on how to finess the system :kodaksmiley:

Oh manne! They on the phone daily passing on to each other where they can penetrate the system for more benefits. Nowadays they actually ok to having autistic kids cause they figured out that they can get crazy money for that disabled kid. They would have a relative written down as a caretaker, the relative does not care for anything but the relative gets paid and so the lion share of that money goes to the parent and the relative is given about. 25% of the pay for pretending. Bal xaaraantaa eeg! And what's so funny is that the day of inspection by the government agency on disabled children comes the relative is present and pretends that they've been there all along as a dutiful caretaker :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:" yas I haf give he madikeshan many times. I shower him many days"

Oh manne! They on the phone daily passing on to each other where they can penetrate the system for more benefits. Nowadays they actually ok to having autistic kids cause they figured out that they can get crazy money for that disabled kid. They would have a relative written down as a caretaker, the relative does not care for anything but the relative gets paid and so the lion share of that money goes to the parent and the relative is given about. 25% of the pay for pretending. Bal xaaraantaa eeg! And what's so funny is that the day of inspection by the government agency on disabled children comes the relative is present and pretends that they've been there all along as a dutiful caretaker :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:" yas I haf give he madikeshan many times. I shower him many days"
looool they did the same thing at a childcare center until they were shut down. The sad thing is they would actually live much better lives if they made honest living. Whats the point of scamming and you still live a low class lifestyle

It’s not geeljire - every community does it, from Iraqi ; Indians; paki, Africans,you name.
Why do you guys always single out dadkeena.
Just google any community and you will find many articles.

The only thing I dislike kuwa iska niga Angels iyo wadaada ku sheega - they eat the benefit and dadkii na ku dhahaya waa xaaraan- iyo tankale bad mouthing about western countries, adigoo oo bilaa shoes waa kuwii ku soo dhawayey ku na yiri ila deg ila cun ila shaqeyso.
https://www.the-times.co.uk/article/benefit-fraud-iraqis-fake-battle-stress-t9mt0ph8prh

Last edited:
It’s not geeljire - every community does it, from Iraqi ; Indians; paki, Africans,you name.

The only thing I dislike kuwa iska niga Angels iyo wadaada ku sheega - they eat the benefit and dadkii na ku dhahaya waa xaaraan- iyo tankale bad mouthing about western countries, adigoo oo bilaa shoes waa kuwii ku soo dhawayey ku na yiri ila deg ila cun ila shaqeyso.
https://www.the-times.co.uk/article/benefit-fraud-iraqis-fake-battle-stress-t9mt0ph8prh
Respect to Ahlulbayt. He's defending our Christian and cadaan brothers from qaxooti idiots without any gratitude toward their hosts. Westerners are more humane and civilized than all these qabilist morons who would never welcome anybody with darker skin and bigger lips than them into their society. You're due a medal at the next libertarian mujahideen conference.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I always say that only if the imam giving your local khutba on fridays in any Western Geeljire enclave was looked at couple of things would be found 1. That he is abusive towards his wife and probably kids. Doesn't meet his children's needs and relegates all the duties to his wife.

2. Cheats the system like there's no tomorrow while at the same time he gets $3k paycheck from the mosque under the table, no tax deducted

well, i would rather them single parents and their kids to have these benefits than uncle Sam spending it on military weapons & bombs.

don't forget, the white man came to africa and stole our resources. nothing wrong if some poor qaxooti gets back some of those looted resources.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its funny Somalis that cheat the system doent even realize they cheating themselves

If you simply work hard you could be making much more and teach your kids the Essence of hard work

This clandestine system was originally set up to destroy families and was mainly targeted at the working/poor classes which is basically most immigrant/refugee families especially those that came here in the 90's.

It has left a trail of destruction and broken households, only the middle class survived which is by design because the Husband would be earning far more then whatever welfare is offered to his wife to entice her to self destruct.

I know of so many stupid wife's that threw their husbands out of the door until people began to use this very same system designed to wreck their households to enrich themselves instead which is a noble thing

If I was a refugee with no skills that came her with my wife and a few kids, worked like a slave (while they continue to loot and destroy my home country), then on top of this came up with this system to entice my wife to rebel or at least put that thought in her head.

I will simply have no choice but to use it against them, there is nothing more destructive then a wife of yours that's given power, she will 99.99% of the times abuse this and nothing is more painful on your conscious then watching your children go down the gutter while you get emasculated.

Its funny Somalis that cheat the system doent even realize they cheating themselves

If you simply work hard you could be making much more and teach your kids the Essence of hard work
This is what I'm saying. They all live in crap housing. Every successful somali family I know who has nice things work hard and have the entire family pitch in. Honest wealth has a lot more barakah to it

If they can scam the system and still manage to get ahead, that'd be better. Their problem is they become too content with the little handout they get, cheating adeer sam isn't a bad idea at all. I am for it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Does anyone here know these kids, the neighborhood or their parents personally? Let us avoid making generalization because our assumptions could be wrong :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If they can scam the system and still manage to get ahead, that'd be better. Their problem is they become too content with the little handout they get, cheating adeer sam isn't a bad idea at all. I am for it.

Thats just silly to be happy with the little Handouts

Respect to Ahlulbayt. He's defending our Christian and cadaan brothers from qaxooti idiots without any gratitude toward their hosts. Westerners are more humane and civilized than all these qabilist morons who would never welcome anybody with darker skin and bigger lips than them into their society. You're due a medal at the next libertarian mujahideen conference.

:):) Aditgaa u qalma the medal Lol walee been ma aaaden sheegin ina adeer spot on-I forgot to add

Ilaahay miyuunan oran

Is the reward for good [anything] but good? Sura rahman 55:60 dadkii na soo dhawayey asxaan asxaankiisa inaanu uga badalno miyeynan aheen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending