They turning up in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I invited to the party? I will bring packed lunch though:icon lol:
warya we will give you extra malaab .you can have barees iyo basto if your chicken shit,im pretty sure tho you can withhold barees iyo basto for a day .we will gain you muscles befor we send you of to your desert. just forward .

Incorrect, say my mum is isaaq and they will ask me for blood money for what ina godane and his cronies did
my upti and his goonies use to get paid 250 000 american a month for godane
mens heads .f*ck boy godane men dead one of my upti saxibo .i dont think your buddy Draco likes you.you need to reevaluate your life and those friends among you .

my upti and his goonies use to get paid 250 000 american a month for godane
mens heads .f*ck boy godane men dead one of my upti saxibo .i dont think your buddy Draco likes you.you need to reevaluate your life and those friends among you .

Lol sxb draco don't like me he was doing some irir ass licking, he's isaaq so he believes isaaq and hawiye are brethren under irir samaaale when it suits him but otherwise @draco is 100% banu hashim

Lol sxb draco don't like me he was doing some irir ass licking, he's isaaq so he believes isaaq and hawiye are brethren under irir samaaale when it suits him but otherwise @draco is 100% banu hashim
only hg fall for that fake shit. not gona lie tho issaqs are good people .but who ever is related to godane and support his shit can get torture befor going to hell. dont tell me this draco is related to him.?:williamswtf:

only hg fall for that fake shit. not gona lie tho issaqs are good people .but who ever is related to godane and support his shit can get torture befor going to hell. dont tell me this draco is related to him.?:williamswtf:

I'm related to ina godane and ibrahim al-afghani nigga they my abtis :icon e biggrin:

DRACO

VIP
love for all hate for none. just disagree with ur political views:trumpsmirk:

:pachah1:

the cultural benefits of a union :drakelaugh:
what can i say we are very welcoming people .we just want more simps like boqor to build a villa here so we could karbaash them the following year so we can donate the villa to the poor bantus and the new arrival yemenies alot of them are homeless at the moment .gotta get that barakat.:trumpsmirk:

ill take your word for it .you seem to be honest and noble man .i knew it wasnt no shabelle dexe iyo banadir state gals dem .our women there are nice and healthy .i cant knock on the galkacyo peeps ,you know what they say " no buruur in between you'll go deep " in it .shirib 1021 stay with the culture saxibo

looool honest and noble kulaha. The man said galnus, that should've been your first red flag.

Read the poster in the background this is Hotel Sugule in Suusacleey (North Galkacyo), PL.

Their PL king was there..

Cumar cabdirashid and sh sharif met there a couple years ago
http://www.sahalnews.com/?p=55837
Saxaafadda ayuu la hadli doonaa marka uu dago Hotel Sugulle oo wax yar u jira magaalada Gaalkacyo, kuna yaala Waqooyiga magaalada.

@Boqor take this L:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
what can i say we are very welcoming people .we just want more simps like boqor to build a villa here so we could karbaash them the following year so we can donate the villa to the poor bantus and the new arrival yemenies alot of them are homeless at the moment .gotta get that barakat.:trumpsmirk:
If I create a villa there would I need home insurance from amisom?

looool honest and noble kulaha. The man said galnus, that should've been your first red flag.

Read the poster in the background this is Hotel Sugule in Suusacleey (North Galkacyo), PL.

Their PL king was there..

Cumar cabdirashid and sh sharif met there a couple years ago
http://www.sahalnews.com/?p=55837

@Boqor take this L:siilaanyolaugh:

he has a picture of alasow and dp name " boqor " i trusted him .dadkaas north of galkacyo waa tuuk .they will steal your reality .i will be carefull next time when dealing with any of them.
thanks saxibo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is this true? I haven't been to Xamar
In Mogadishu due to irirism they turn a blind eye to reer icitiraaf blowing themselves up into smithereens for icitiraaf because there’s an under the table agreement between hawiye and Isaac concocted by current president of djbouti irirism keep somalia in a perpetual state of anarchy break Somalia into the colonial borders Isaac control darood in British somaliland and hawiye controls the rest of darood in Italian Somaliland so darood leader can never come to power again.

What do they gain what is their motive?

Hawiye: gain control of the capital city of Somalia and steal all the foreign aid for all Somalis by controlling the government in Mogadishu by always having a hawiye President installed who only builds up Mogadishu and hawiye lands.

Djbouti: somalia in anarchy means no competition from Somalia many ports and djbouti relies mainly on its port income.

Isaac: icitiraaf is the main objective and that they believe can be achieved by keeping Somalia in a state of anarchy so they focus most of their attention on Mogadishu the capital city hence the suicide icitiraaf bombs every other day

Somalians:susp::russ:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending