They turned on Tucker Carlson

Trump supporters turned on the the highest rated conservative commentator because he criticized the allegations with no evidence coming from a trump campaign lawyer. Three days later, the trump campaign came out to say that said lawyer is no longer associated with the trump campaign and is practicing law on her own. Turns out Tucker Carlson ( the commentator) was right to criticize her. His name was trending for two days calling him every lowdown name you can imagine. And now turns out he was right all along.
Trump and his supporters are a bunch of low iq lunatics..

The shoe was on the other foot 2016-2018 when Republicans held both the presidency and the senate and such an idea like pack the the Supreme Court was never considered. That was so out of the mainstream is hard to overstate the consequences of turning the third branch of government into a political toll.

The right doesn’t burn things they don’t like. The right does not resort to violence. To say otherwise is plain dishonesty as evidence for the last 5ish years has shown only one side turn to violence to get their way. Are you saying this isn’t true?
They didn’t think of packing courts because they had the presidency and congress. And they started there bullshit by not even having Merrick Garland get a hearing, who was a pure centrist that republicans could vote for. They started their filibuster on Supreme Court nominees and now with a far right majority, I personally hope that more balance can come to the Supreme court.

1st of all. The looters just went out and looted. They weren’t there on any political agenda. I’m from Minneapolis, the people that burned Minneapolis down we’re not on some fuxk republicans shit.

Also. The real instance of violence is when the far right had the “unite the right” rally in Charlottesville that caused 3 people death. That was political and all trump supporting white suprematist.

They didn’t think of packing courts because they had the presidency and congress. And they started there bullshit by not even having Merrick Garland get a hearing, who was a pure centrist that republicans could vote for. They started their filibuster on Supreme Court nominees and now with a far right majority, I personally hope that more balance can come to the Supreme court.

1st of all. The looters just went out and looted. They weren’t there on any political agenda. I’m from Minneapolis, the people that burned Minneapolis down we’re not on some fuxk republicans shit.

Also. The real instance of violence is when the far right had the “unite the right” rally in Charlottesville that caused 3 people death. That was political and all trump supporting white suprematist.
They didn’t pack the court because that is dangerous thing to do. No because they couldn’t. They had the power to. Multiple democratic officials announced their support for packin’ the courts this summer. The idea wasn’t even suggested by Republicans when they had power.

At least 10 people were murdered during the summer riots and many people’s livelihoods destroyed - the same people they claim to defend. The riots are of course leftists rioters - you think blm and antifa rioters are right wingers??

They didn’t pack the court because that is dangerous thing to do. No because they couldn’t. They had the power to. Multiple democratic officials announced their support for packin’ the courts this summer. The idea wasn’t even suggested by Republicans when they had power.

At least 10 people were murdered during the summer riots and many people’s livelihoods destroyed - the same people they claim to defend. The riots are of course leftists rioters - you think blm and antifa rioters are right wingers??
I told you why they didn't think to pack the court. They had all the leverage with both houses and the Presidency. There was not a need too. Ruth was old, Scalia position was open and Justice Anthony got too old and retired. Btw, I don't oppose center right judges like when Bush appointed Judge Roberts but the federalist judges Trump appointed will put the country back. At this point, I dont mind packing the court, f*ck it :kanyeshrug:

The U.S. Office of Special Counsel indepentely concluded that BLM are not a politcal movement or even partisan. And Antifa came right after the far right rally in Charlottesville and the centrist think tank CSIS concluded that " far-left movements such as antifa, are decentralized and are less lethal than their counterparts on the far right" and Counter Extremism Project, said "the decentralized antifa movement poses a lesser threat than the better organized groups on the far right"

All independent studies concluded that. They have no bias to left or right.

So BLM are not political and Antifa is decentralized and less organized and far less lethal to far right groups who are organized and have whole militas under them lol

Last edited:
fvcking sad about Sydney Powell. She was super entertaining wallahi. Completely batsh1t crazy who was ready to burn down everything. Also Tucker likes pizza

fvcking sad about Sydney Powell. She was super entertaining wallahi. Completely batsh1t crazy who was ready to burn down everything. Also Tucker likes pizza
Lmao you liked her didn’t you:snoop:
She’s batshit I don’t know why MAGA people uphold like her this savior sweeping in to save the day. I guess gripping at straws even willing to accept a sketchy conspiracy theorist

Lmao you liked her didn’t you:snoop:
She’s batshit I don’t know why MAGA people uphold like her this savior sweeping in to save the day. I guess gripping at straws even willing to accept a sketchy conspiracy theorist
Maga people are crazy people. Anyone who think trump is a good guy has to be mental

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol it was hilarious, those two parties have now become a religion.Super leftists are worshipers of degeneracy an super republicans are Trump worshipers.

Trending