They turned on Tucker Carlson

As many of you know the trump campaign is pushing man court cases in multiple states in “hopes” of over turning the election.

The trump campaign and it’s many lawyers have taken to doing press conference regarding aforementioned election cases. And in these press conferences they make allegations of widespread voter fraud/systemic fraud in the polling machine ware.

One federal lawyer named Sidney powell in particular took it as far as to claim that 7-9 million votes were flipped for Biden by polling machines. She claimed this in the press conference and on multiple TV appearances on conservative media. Only problem is - she ( & the trump campaign) refuse to provide any concrete evidence of systemic voter fraud that they allege. Actively making millions of people lose trust in the system that makes free and fair elections possible without any evidence. They say that the evidence is for the court room - however if that’s the case then the allegations should be for the courtroom as well.

Tucker Carlson questioned this Thursday night - and was the only conservation opinion host to do so. The backlash was swift and harsh. He was trending all Thursday night and Friday. He was even cancelled by his own reddit subreddit. Every blue check mark conservative turned on his. The MAGA people were fuming out of the nostrils. Calling him a traitor, a corporate shill, bought & paid for, an infiltrator, etc.

This is the segment that went viral and got him cancelled by right wingers.

Many of the arguments made against tucker is that Sidney Powell does not need to show her evidence to a the mainstream media, but the courts.

However, she shouldn’t be making these allegations on mainstream media than if she’s not going to back them. Put up or be quiet in public.

And you know what they say. You can’t cuck the Tuck. He always wins. Always.

1/2

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As many of you know the trump campaign is pushing man court cases in multiple states in “hopes” of over turning the election.

The trump campaign and it’s many lawyers have taken to doing press conference regarding aforementioned election cases. And in these press conferences they make allegations of widespread voter fraud/systemic fraud in the polling machine ware.

One federal lawyer named Sidney powell in particular took it as far as to claim that 7-9 million votes were flipped for Biden by polling machines. She claimed this in the press conference and on multiple TV appearances on conservative media. Only problem is - she ( & the trump campaign) refuse to provide any concrete evidence of systemic voter fraud that they allege. Actively making millions of people lose trust in the system that makes free and fair elections possible without any evidence. They say that the evidence is for the court room - however if that’s the case then the allegations should be for the courtroom as well.

Tucker Carlson questioned this Thursday night - and was the only conservation opinion host to do so. The backlash was swift and harsh. He was trending all Thursday night and Friday. He was even cancelled by his own reddit subreddit. Every blue check mark conservative turned on his. The MAGA people were fuming out of the nostrils. Calling him a traitor, a corporate shill, bought & paid for, an infiltrator, etc.

This is the segment that went viral and got him cancelled by right wingers.

Many of the arguments made against tucker is that Sidney Powell does not need to show her evidence to a the mainstream media, but the courts.

However, she shouldn’t be making these allegations on mainstream media than if she’s not going to back them. Put up or be quiet in public.

And you know what they say. You can’t cuck the Tuck. He always wins. Always.

1/2

I have always thought Tucker was a true intellectual conservative who sold his soul for ratings. I am glad he is smart enough to recognize it is time to abbot Mission Trump!

Crazy to see how Trump took the whole Republican base.
I still can’t believe how quick they were to call the man who defended them night after night a traitor. The man who was targeted every other month with boycotts by the left so much so that even though he has the highest rated show in America - he only has one advertiser - billow company. Boycotted, his address leaked, his house stormed by antifa with his wife hiding in the pantry. And still night after night he never swayed. Oh how quick they turn.

It's best if they are all slaughtered, there is no saving them, they'll continue until they become proud fascists. Imagine turning on tucker carlson of all people, a few months ago he was being praised by them. He was used.

Alluring

Sayonara
I still can’t believe how quick they were to call the man who defended them night after night a traitor. The man who was targeted every other month with boycotts by the left so much so that even though he has the highest rated show in America - he only has one advertiser - billow company. Boycotted, his address leaked, his house stormed by antifa with his wife hiding in the pantry. And still night after night he never swayed. Oh how quick they turn.
Are you a right wing?

the republicans went so far right, they’ll never be the same. There purely ideological now. Just complete bat shit of a people.

Both sides are shifting further and further away from the center
Far left are somewhat more amenable to facts than the far right. The far right would burn the whole place down to get what they want. And at least center left people like Biden, pelosi, shumar can control them. The republican base cannot control theirs.

Far left are somewhat more amenable to facts than the far right. The far right would burn the whole place down to get what they want.
Judging by actually real life events, it’s the far left who’s willing to burn down everything to get their way. The horrible summer riots. The democrats playing with the idea of packing the Supreme Court if they get the senate.

Far left are somewhat more amenable to facts than the far right. The far right would burn the whole place down to get what they want.
I don't know if you've seen what happened in 2016 and their stories (though it's more believable than this shitshow) both sides whined, it's politics. Also the left has been burning things down all summer, seems like one side cannot see the faults of their own side, typical.

Judging by actually real life events, it’s the far left who’s willing to burn down everything to get their way. The horrible summer riots. The democrats playing with the idea of packing the Supreme Court if they get the senate.
They’ll most likely not pack the court and the republicans would of done it if the shoe was on the other foot. They filibustered Obama so he can’t get a centrist judge like Merrick Garland. Instead we have far right loons like Gorsich, Amy comey and Kavanaugh. All picked by McConnell smh. And packing the court is the least of all problems in America.

The burning place down by looters has nothing to do with far left people. And when I mean burn the place down, I mean in Congress. The far right won’t compromise on anything. They completely high jacked the Republican Party and their establishment are so scared of them they won’t publicly concede the election to Biden.

I’m still confused mainly because I’m too lazy to read those essay tweets. Can someone explain it in a condensed way.

Kind Regards
@The Somali Caesar :salute:
Trump supporters turned on the the highest rated conservative commentator because he criticized the allegations with no evidence coming from a trump campaign lawyer. Three days later, the trump campaign came out to say that said lawyer is no longer associated with the trump campaign and is practicing law on her own. Turns out Tucker Carlson ( the commentator) was right to criticize her. His name was trending for two days calling him every lowdown name you can imagine. And now turns out he was right all along.

I don't know if you've seen what happened in 2016 and their stories (though it's more believable than this shitshow) both sides whined, it's politics. Also the left has been burning things down all summer, seems like one side cannot see the faults of their own side, typical.
Looters burning shit because of Police brutality has nothing to do with Democrats. I’m from Minneapolis and politics was the last thing on ppls mind.

When I mean burn the place down, I mean in Congress. The right went so bat shit they won’t compromise on anything. It started in 2010 when they were the tea party. They even said, we would rather put all this to the ground before we do anything with the other side.

They’ll most likely not pack the court and the republicans would of done it if the shoe was on the other foot. They filibustered Obama so he can’t get a centrist judge like Merrick Garland. Instead we have far right loons like Gorsich, Amy comey and Kavanaugh. All picked by McConnell smh. And packing the court is the least of all problems in American.

The burning place down by looters has nothing to do with far left people. And when I mean burn the place down, I mean in Congress. The far right won’t compromise on anything. They completely high jacked the Republican Party and their establishment are so scared of them they won’t publicly concede the election to Biden.
The shoe was on the other foot 2016-2018 when Republicans held both the presidency and the senate and such an idea like pack the the Supreme Court was never considered. That was so out of the mainstream is hard to overstate the consequences of turning the third branch of government into a political toll.

The right doesn’t burn things they don’t like. The right does not resort to violence. To say otherwise is plain dishonesty as evidence for the last 5ish years has shown only one side turn to violence to get their way. Are you saying this isn’t true?