They thought Jesus was claiming to be God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
They thought Jesus was thinking he was GOD. Here is how Jesus answered them:

Matthew 9:3-8 (CEV)
3 Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”
4 But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?
5 Is it easier for me to tell this crippled man that his sins are forgiven or to tell him to get up and walk?
6 But I will show you that the Son of Man has the right to forgive sins here on earth.” So Jesus said to the man, “Get up! Pick up your mat and go on home.”
7 The man got up and went home.
8 When the crowds saw this, they were afraid and praised God for giving such authority to people.

The context here is that Jesus was forgiving sins by Allah Almighty's Permission. Jewish priests in the Old Testament and John the Baptist were also allowed to forgive sins: Leviticus 4:31, Mark 1:4, Luke 7:30 (those who rejected the baptism rejected the counsel of GOD). So the blaspheming part was they thought that he was claiming that he was GOD Almighty. Jesus responded to this. So trinity remains a lie and Jesus himself directly refuted it.

Jesus had no power over his Miracles. They were all given to him by GOD Almighty on limited occasions. Jesus thanked GOD Almighty for every Miracle. He gave thanks for every Miracle: John 11:38-42, Matthew 15:35-37, Luke 22:14-20, Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21. He sought permission from Allah Almighty before performing them. Otherwise, he was utterly powerless! He had no Miracle except what GOD Almighty gave him. And they were limited, not infinite. Jesus also said:

John 5:30
30 I cannot do anything on my own. The Father sent me, and he is the one who told me how to judge. I judge with fairness, because I obey him, and I don’t just try to please myself.

Jesus Crying for the death of his friend:

Notice in John 11:38:

John 11 (KJV)
38 Jesus therefore again groaning (crying) in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.

John 11 (WYC)
38 Therefore Jesus again making noise in himself, came to the grave. And there was a den, and a stone was laid thereon.

John 11 (KJ21)
38 Jesus therefore again, groaning (crying) in Himself, came to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it.

John 11 (ISV)
38 Groaning (crying) deeply again, Jesus came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone was lying in front of it.

John 11 (NABRE)
38 So Jesus, perturbed again, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay across it.

John 11 (NET)
38 Jesus, intensely moved again, came to the tomb. (Now it was a cave, and a stone was placed across it.)

Jesus was not putting on a false show of crying and moaning here. Prior to crying for the loss of of his friend Lazarus, Jesus had no knowledge that the stench-smelling decayed man will be resurrected back to life "....the body decayeth; for he hath been dead four days..."(John 11:39). So Jesus cried for the loss of his friend. It was all in GOD Almighty's Hand and Permission, ALONE, to resurrect Lazarus.

Again, this is why Jesus said:

John 5:30
30 I cannot do anything on my own....

Prophet Muhammad's similar experience:

GOD Almighty loves His Prophets. Yes, He, the Almighty, puts them sometimes through many hardships, but He also shows them ample love. Here, GOD Almighty enabled Jesus, peace be upon him, to resurrect Lazarus because Jesus was very upset for the loss of his friend.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, also had a similar experience. When the Romans lost their battle with the Persians in year 617 AD, the Prophet was very upset, because:

1- His wife, Maria the Coptic, was a Christian who became a Muslim. Her real name is Maria Shamoun [1].

2- The Christian king of Abyssinnia, king Ashama ibn Abjar, - also known as King Armah and/or Ella Tsaham, - and who was also called with the Abyssinians royal title Al-Najashi in Arabic, - translates as Negas in English, - was the kindest to the Muslims who migrated to him after they fled the tortures and persecution of the pagans of Mecca [2].

Allah Almighty Said in the Glorious Quran:

‏‏30:2 غلبت الروم
‏30:3 في ادنى الارض وهم من بعد غلبهم سيغلبون
‏30:4 في بضع سنين لله الامر من قبل ومن بعد ويومئذ يفرح المؤمنون
‏30:5 بنصر الله ينصر من يشاء وهو العزيز الرحيم

[030:002] Romans have been defeated,
[030:003] In the lowest land! But after being defeated they will emerge victorious وهم من بعد غلبهم سيغلبون,

[030:004] Within several years! في بضع سنين To Allah belong the decision and the decree prior to this (event) and later. That day, the believers would rejoice ويومئذ يفرح المؤمنون,

[030:005] Over the victory granted by Allah. He helps whom He wants. And He is the most Powerful and the most Merciful.

The Romans indeed fought the Persians seven years later and defeated them in year 624 AD. This Divine Promise from Allah Almighty happened just to make the Prophet and the Believers happy and to rejoice! And no surprise there, the Divine Promise and Prophecy perfectly happened. Please visit:

www.answering-christianity.com/defeat_romans.htm

This is another powerful proof that the Quran wasn't a convenient false revelation invented by a liar. The Glorious Quran is different. And to every polytheist trinitarian pagan:

If you believe that Jesus is our Creator, then I quote Jesus for you:

Why are you thinking such evil things?

Status
Not open for further replies.