They should have a Somali cooking show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I mean turn on most Somali channels 97% it’s Politics

Why not have documentaries or cooking shows ?

Mercury

VIP
There is a professional one called XawaashFoodblog.
Yeah I heard about it but why not have shows like that on Somali channels

Documentaries, culture food stuff like that than Hindi films and Tom and jerry

@Mercury

There are few Somali cooking shows and that's enough because we only have few limited dishes and can’t be shown repetitively. We need to incorporate dishes of the minorities who consume more variety dishes like seafood dishes.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury

There are few Somali cooking shows and that's enough because we only have few limited dishes and can't be shown repetitively.
Yeah but I was thinking like a Somali channel on tv that branches out instead of dedicating most of its air time about politics

Yeah but I was thinking like a Somali channel on tv that branches out instead of dedicating most of its air time about politics

@Mercury

I only watch Somali channels when I visit my parents in Melbourne and only for few minutes. The amount of ads for sheikhs collecting money to build more mosques nauseates me. They are in a competition with one another. Instead, I wish they were collecting money for the Somalis who are internally displaced starving children and women and not collecting for multi-million dollar mosque complexes.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Somali cooking show would consist of drowning whatever you cook in oil and sugar...

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah I heard about it but why not have shows like that on Somali channels

Documentaries, culture food stuff like that than Hindi films and Tom and jerry

Oh, I thought you meant Youtube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending