They should ban these fake jinn healers

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First I wanna say that Jinns and evil spirits exist and theres people who get possesed by jinns

the practice of removing such evil spirits is known as ruqya and its a islamic form of spiritual healing im well aware of that

But people like these are a fraud that charge money for their services

First I wanna say that Jinns and evil spirits exist and theres people who get possesed by jinns

the practice of removing such evil spirits is known as ruqya and its a islamic form of spiritual healing im well aware of that

But people like these are a fraud that charge money for their services

It seems we have become like the West Africans :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is what happens if we do not follow our religion properly. If they just had access to what i have had access via Youtube with amazing University Fiqh lecturers, they will fare off extremely well!

1637227934180.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve spoken about this many times.

The fact that too many desperate Hooyo’s have been scammed to oblivion by these Deen pirates.

In MN & Ohio there was a traveling Charlatan jinn “Sheikh” who would not conduct his dubious exorcism unless $1500 is given him.
Hos reputation was elevated thanks to some ladies swearing to god that he heeled their children or themselves.
He was on high demand till the US government arrested him for fraud. The fraud stemmed from some business or money laundering. He is currently in prison.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve spoken about this many times.

The fact that too many desperate Hooyo’s have been scammed to oblivion by these Deen pirates.

In MN & Ohio there was a traveling Charlatan jinn “Sheikh” who would not conduct his dubious exorcism unless $1500 is given him.
Hos reputation was elevated thanks to some ladies swearing to god that he heeled their children or themselves.
He was on high demand till the US government arrested him for fraud. The fraud stemmed from some business or money laundering. He is currently in prison.

looooool so he was caught laundering the large money he made to Somalia? LOOOOL

I know ladies in Mpls who make a business out of this. They will not accept anything less than $4000.00 and later payment for $2000.0 to complete the job.

I always tell the lady who attends this-- this is shirk

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It never made sense to me. You're paying to get abused, they spit on you, hit/bite you, throw water on you and you gotta sit there and take it. If you react you have jiin inside you lol.

Trending

Latest posts