They need to leave Prince Andrew aline

I’m tired of these hoes trying to claim fame saying Prince Andrew decked them. So what? He didn’t do anything illegal as they were all above age of consent in New York. They have no case. They were prostitutes. Respect the royals hoes

The same Prince Andrew linked to Jeffery Epstein? The same Jeffery Epstein who was on a sex trafficking case and was known nonce? hmm
Aboowe we both live in the UK, if you're getting paid by the royals to post shit like this then tell me, I need money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m tired of these hoes trying to claim fame saying Prince Andrew decked them. So what? He didn’t do anything illegal as they were all above age of consent in New York. They have no case. They were prostitutes. Respect the royals hoes

Its illegal to sleep with under age girls

Muji

VIP
Lol

If a black man did this you would be telling us how gross he was. You have your tongue firmly between the cadaan man’s butt cheeks. I don’t know who worships cadans more you or @Basra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol

If a black man did this you would be telling us how gross he was. You have your tongue firmly between the cadaan man’s butt cheeks. I don’t know who worships cadans more you or @Basra

huuno I only Worship Allah subhanaah waa taaclaa…..and I believe in the messenger Muhammad pbuh

Amaantuu bilaahi, waa malaikaatihi, waa kutubihi, waa rusulihi, waa yomul akhera