They need 100k to save their son

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
To be brutally honest, paying for his bail won't teach him a damn thing. He needs to hit the gym, read books and protect his futo. 10 years ain't much for murking a pregnant woman.

If I was in that situation, I already know that everybody I know would forget my existence the day I get arrested.

That money is better used to open a school in Somalia.
Good luck to the guy, wish him the best tho

Last edited:
Hope that kid never watched prison break - you know when every new kid ends up holding teabags pocket? I can tell from his face this guy won't last long in prison with his lopsided smile.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Turns out his reckless driving killed a pregnant asian women

Just reading the gofundme page its obvious the family got no sympathy for who they're son killed

What kind of a name is Mahado Hassan ?? His boy is destine to be gay. I mean, he already is, because he can't drive

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's the mom's name :ftw9nwa:

oh my bad lol
1596803791413.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No sympathy here

Very similar story to a family that was roaming around social media for $100k to bail out their son. Their son was driving 70mph on a 30mph street. He crashed into a car and killed 3 people. Then his sister said “no one died at the accident location. They died later “ :snoop: :jcoleno: The attempt to deflect blame on their son was very strong that she lost hold of reality.

They're raising 100K for a man who killed a pregnant woman? Other than a couple of broken bones, what's stopping from going out there again and driving recklessly?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're raising 100K for a man who killed a pregnant woman? Other than a couple of broken bones, what's stopping from going out there again and driving recklessly?

his mother said “he was only 18” :farmajoyaab:

He was old enough to know better.

an 18 year old back home runs major businesses for his family and is a decision maker.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No sympathy here

Very similar story to a family that was roaming around social media for $100k to bail out their son. Their son was driving 70mph on a 30mph street. He crashed into a car and killed 3 people. Then his sister said “no one died at the accident location. They died later “ :snoop: :jcoleno: The attempt to deflect blame on their son was very strong that she lost hold of reality.
For killing a woman and her unborn child and injuring her other child, he should count himself lucky it's only 8 he;s facubg. I found the thread you posted about that.

How do we know it was his reckless driving? Maybe it was just an accident or maybe the lady who died was at fault.
Women are hella protective of their babies. It isn't until the baby is born and becomes a huge mental strain that they contemplate killing them.

Trending