They moved to St. Paul now

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Are you serious? They wouldn't dare face the army.
They send a pathetic 1,000 members of the national guard, first without any respect for authority at that exact time and secondly the president also doesn’t care
What are they gonna do, kill the civilians off? Send them to jail? So what, do you think that’ll scare them at this point?

They send a pathetic 1,000 members of the national guard, first without any respect for authority at that exact time and secondly the president also doesn’t care
What are they gonna do, kill the civilians off? Send them to jail? So what, do you think that’ll scare them at this point?
:ileycry: Even the army doesn't scare them?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You have officially lost it lool. Joined the bad guys
Anything that makes the crackers uncomfortable brings me joy what can I say, my neighbor tried ing to me earlier while I was enjoying my tea outside, little does she know where I stand on this :mjlaugh:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
How come nobody's tried attacking him?
The police have tried throwing tear gas at them, as you have seen even little girls have the balls to throw it right back
The police have tried shooting them with rubber bullets, thus far that has done nothing to calm them down or scare them, why should they be scared anyway?

Yo but how do they get those model cars in the middle of a mall?
fake video from a Chicago mall a while ago

Anything that makes the crackers uncomfortable brings me joy what can I say, my neighbor tried *****ing to me earlier while I was enjoying my tea outside, little does she know where I stand on this :mjlaugh:
Siding with people who are committing crime is not wise. Cause they will turn on you any minute

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I was bathtized there through receiving the holiest of relics of 300$ gucci glasses and jordans and sheiit these savages have desecrated this house of good may the great future caste them to the streets

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Siding with people who are committing crime is not wise. Cause they will turn on you any minute
Idk about your madows but never have AAs here turned on Somalis, I will take my chance on them than the cadaan man.

Trending