They made a prank about Rape

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Nowhere in that hadith does it say to have “sex” with her anyway... stop making shit up
na stop being rude & classless, we all know to “come to bed”, bed means sex because sex would never be mentioned that just classless. You need to learn the meaning of the hadiths & the quran instead of trying to memorize it. As long as their isn’t a medical reason a wife shouldn’t deny her husband sex thats haram. hahahaha your prayers won’t be accepted if you deny your husband sex. hahahahaha. don’t make him angry.

Attachments

• A9FEEE39-2FA6-4D70-B9A3-50AE3DC139FD.jpeg
    A9FEEE39-2FA6-4D70-B9A3-50AE3DC139FD.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 93DFA5BA-7E43-4F43-8AE8-D62418138FF8.jpeg
    93DFA5BA-7E43-4F43-8AE8-D62418138FF8.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 40

Naa

Not Chun li
na stop being rude & classless, we all know to “come to bed”, bed means sex because sex would never be mentioned that just classless. You need to learn the meaning of the hadiths & the quran instead of trying to memorize it. As long as their isn’t a medical reason a wife shouldn’t deny her husband sex thats haram.
Once again, what part of that hadith tells the husband to rape her??? Can you read? And you are classless, you called someone a virgin as an insult lol.

Once again, what part of that hadith tells the husband to rape her??? Can you read? And you are classless, you called someone a virgin as an insult lol.

This guy has admitted to commiting fornication.

He doesn't seem to understand that zina angers Allah even more. But he brags about it.

Metal Magician

na your obtuse a husband can’t rape his wife thats nonsense. unless of course he is forcing her to have sex with him during mensuration or when shes “medically” sick, other then those two reasons theres no reasons a woman should say no.

na your obtuse a husband can’t rape his wife thats nonsense. unless of course he is forcing her to have sex with him during mensuration or when shes “medically” sick, other then those two reasons theres no reasons a woman should say no.

So what happens if she says no. Can he sexually abuse her?

Is that what you're saying.

Her saying no is a seperate issue. You've established she is sinning for doing so. Now lets talk about the husbands actions. The hadith does not say that since the wife has refused, he in turn can force her.

Naa

Not Chun li
He raped her if she said no and he forces himself on her. You can say that there is no reason to say no, but you can’t rape her. Please tell me what part of that hadith told you that?? You can’t, you’re just making shit up.

If you have sex with your wife when she has refused you then you have harmed your wife, that’s not permissible.

you worried about the wrong thing anyway, focus on the grave sins you commit.

Metal Magician

He raped her if she said no and he forces himself on her. You can say that there is no reason to say no, but you can’t rape her. Please tell me what part of that hadith told you that?? You can’t, you’re just making shit up.

If you have sex with your wife when she has refused you then you have harmed your wife, that’s not permissible.

you worried about the wrong thing anyway, focus on the grave sins you commit.
you have no knowledge of the deen na iska amus. by trying to change the deen your are commiting a huge sin. So due to your arrogance you want to have reasons to deny your husband sex and thus risk your prayer being invalid aqash.

Attachments

• BC0BAAC6-5F4A-4504-93A1-26961AB2E0DE.jpeg
    BC0BAAC6-5F4A-4504-93A1-26961AB2E0DE.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 40
  • AC33F007-ECFA-42BD-96D7-FDC1F1AD7CC7.jpeg
    AC33F007-ECFA-42BD-96D7-FDC1F1AD7CC7.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 43
  • CDADA5B7-2D16-4326-96EB-6C8EE80711E6.jpeg
    CDADA5B7-2D16-4326-96EB-6C8EE80711E6.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 36

Naa

Not Chun li
you have no knowledge of the deen na iska amus. by trying to change the deen your are commiting a huge sin. So due to your arrogance you want to have reasons to deny your husband sex and thus risk your prayer being invalid aqash.
We are not talking about me and I am not married and I will not discuss my future sex life with you. I think it's hilarious that you can't tell which part of that hadith says to force your wife to have sex with you. I am not changing the religion, you are. No source you gave me said anything about having sex with her even if she says no.

Develop comprehension skills, you seem too old not to have them.

Metal Magician

We are not talking about me and I am not married and I will not discuss my future sex life with you. I think it's hilarious that you can't tell which part of that hadith says to force your wife to have sex with you. I am not changing the religion, you are. No source you gave me said anything about having sex with her even if she says no.

Develop comprehension skills, you seem too old not to have them.
Your silly:
In the phrase “if a man calls his wife to his bed,” the word “bed” is obviously a metaphor for intercourse.
I think your purposely ignoring this sentence.

Attachments

• 77E22976-8E94-4926-9516-3C813D6B272B.jpeg
    77E22976-8E94-4926-9516-3C813D6B272B.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 32

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats a lie islamically she cant deny sex from her husband. who cares what the kuffars think
For someone using the deen to justify something its ironic you forgot the part in the Quran that says a man is forbidden from hurting his wife any form of oppression is haram in Islam if you force yourself on her thats exactly what you're doing furthermore in Islam seeking one’s rights through demands, force and argumentation contradicts the spirit of marriage as ordained by Allah

Naa

Not Chun li
Your silly:
In the phrase “if a man calls his wife to his bed,” the word “bed” is obviously a metaphor for intercourse.
I think your purposely ignoring this sentence.
Nobody is ignoring that sentence, I've read that sentence multiple times. I understand

I think you're purposely ignoring my question, which part of that hadith says to force your wife to have sex with you?

Metal Magician

Nobody is ignoring that sentence, I've read that sentence multiple times. I understand

I think you're purposely ignoring my question, which part of that hadith says to force your wife to have sex with you?
Let me ask you a question as a counter? Which part of the hadith says you can refuse unless theres a medical reason or menstruation?

Naa

Not Chun li
Let me ask you a question as a counter? Which part of the hadith says you can refuse unless theres a medical reason or menstruation?
I have no idea why you're asking me that, I never spoke on that.

A counter-question was so unnecessary. Also, the angels will only curse the wife if the husband is upset, if he's fine with his wife's reason and is pleased with his wife then there is no problem. I'm done, I don't think you can read.

Mercury

VIP
You have misunderstood the verse that verse refers to woman who refuse the husband sex for manipulative reasons thats why it warns the women of whats gonna happen to her but if shes unwell,not in the mood or whatever reason it doesn't apply

Metal Magician

You have misunderstood the verse that verse refers to woman who refuse the husband sex for manipulative reasons thats why it warns the women of whats gonna happen to her but if shes unwell,not in the mood or whatever reason it doesn't apply
Lies. She can’t refuse just because “shes not in the mood”, a load of hogwash and i warn you brother do not act like your a shiekh if you don’t have serious credentials behind you.

Attachments

• 43158576-12E6-405A-9020-CAA0CBB75D67.jpeg
    43158576-12E6-405A-9020-CAA0CBB75D67.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 31

Mercury

VIP
Lies. She can’t refuse just because “shes not in the mood”, a load of hogwash and i warn you brother do not act like your a shiekh if you don’t have serious credentials behind you.
theres another part to that hadith woman cant "deny her husband even if shes on a camels back" does this mean that your allowed to have sex in public? when in islam theres hadiths that forbids lewdness, nakedness, and other acts of shameless behaviour ?

Nowhere in the quran or hadith will you find that if she refuses you can force yourself on her

Trending