CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
upload_2019-8-10_19-26-43.png

:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That's why most ethnicities don't talk about their dirty laundry online while we don't have the common sense not to.

Even the Ethiopians tend to stick to their own languages when discussing politics online.

You lot are just giving the hundreds of foreign bloggers, journalist, anthropologist and racists plenty of rope to hang you with.

No doubt some Kenyan or Cuban researcher is writing a book about Somali misogyny in the diaspora with somalispot as their main primary source.

Not scientific, but who cares if that's the impression we'll leave it ourselves.

Stubid foqol stubid.

That's why most ethnicities don't talk about their dirty laundry online while we don't have the common sense not to.

Even the Ethiopians tend to stick to their own languages when discussing politics online.

You lot are just giving the hundreds of foreign bloggers, journalist, anthropologist and racists plenty of rope to hang you with.

No doubt some Kenyan or Cuban researcher is writing a book about Somali misogyny in the diaspora with somalispot as their main primary source.

Not scientific, but who cares if that's the impression we'll leave it ourselves.

Stubid foqol stubid.

Somalis are making fools of themselves on Twitter indeed.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I feel watched and violated
:damedamn::damn:

Jennifer M. Brinkerhoff nacasda needs to stay in her line :farole:

Who writes a book about this sort of stuff :mahubowtf:
I'll tell you who, a loser :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

VixR

Veritas
It mirrors Somalispot topics, all centering perversely around identity: Someone who married out “leaving the identity”, someone did that thing that didn’t conform to “Somali identity”, someone with the identity said/did that embarrassing thing Ls must be passed around. But hold on, what is the Somali identity?, how do you identify?, Are we Arabs, are we Black, none of the above how dare you, we’re the SOMALI RACE. Now, let’s shit on Black people, bc we’re definitely not that.

Trending