They let the cat out of the bag too fast. ETHIOPIAN GOV says “Our website was hacked”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really a wierd case.. is it safe to say the Ethiopians put that map up intentionally but later regret it after getting exposed? Another question is do they have some spies monitoring Sspot or is it just a coincidence they removed the map after it was posted on SSpot?
Yeah. They actually send spies to go to Internet forums. Someone posted the article a while back, I think it was canuck. But yeah, I think they do that

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Notice how much space they take up and he’s holding in his breath trying to take up as little space as possible. They can do whatever they want when these are the so called leaders of the country
I like how both his hands are resting on his knees like a little kid.

I like how both his hands are resting on his knees like a little kid.
siyad barre wasn’t the best, but one thing I liked about him is that his presence and body language showed confidence you expect from a leader. You won’t see him squishing his knees together
CLBzZ1XXAAA-_n3.jpg

notice how they look like 2 equals sitting together, and not like a child listening in on adults talking

Lool how ironic. I'm the last person to support anything ethio. You lack self awareness...SL leadership (that you support) has a history of loving the amxaro....:tacky:

I don't support Somaliland govenrment I'm opposition baayo. If you don't support anything Ethiopia, your government still does and you are not oppostion.
:manny:

Loool... sure. And no the Fed govt doesn't. Have some shame.

Wait didn't Farmaajo sign many deals with ethopia and didn't he and Abiy proudly confirm that they strengthen ties and become one country ? How could you deny that ? Kulaha have some shame, is Farmaajo an Awliyah, that i can't talk about him ? I didn't insult him, i just told facts.
:gucciwhat:

Wait didn't Farmaajo sign many deals with ethopia and didn't he and Abiy proudly confirm that they strengthen ties and become one country ? How could you deny that ? Kulaha have some shame, is Farmaajo an Awliyah, that i can't talk about him ? I didn't insult him, i just told facts.
:gucciwhat:
Lol @ become one country, that's a joke. And they did sign deals to our benefit, we are not in a position to be at war with Ethiopia rn. Doesn't mean we like them.

I can't take this convo seriously when you support SL which has a history of unsucessfully sucking up to the habeshis (the leadership), let's be real.

Anyway, no point in arguing over this, it's all well known.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
This is really a wierd case.. is it safe to say the Ethiopians put that map up intentionally but later regret it after getting exposed? Another question is do they have some spies monitoring Sspot or is it just a coincidence they removed the map after it was posted on SSpot?
Of course the spy on Somalis.

Lol @ become one country, that's a joke. And they did sign deals to our benefit, we are not in a position to be at war with Ethiopia rn. Doesn't mean we like them.

I can't take this convo seriously when you support SL which has a history of unsucessfully sucking up to the habeshis (the leadership), let's be real.

Anyway, no point in arguing over this, it's all well known.

It sweet how you defend N&N even if the facts speaks against you (them). Why did Farmaajo and Kheyre deserve that and not me ?
:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending