They let the cat out of the bag too fast. ETHIOPIAN GOV says “Our website was hacked”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Our clueless president.
Clueless.jpg

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME! He ain’t “our” President. Our Presidents seized to exist 1991. All that followed have been Presidents only by name.

Call me back the day Somalia has its own standing army and rules from Zeilac to Ras Kamboni

Rip Somalia
Sxb it's just protocol. They guy barely controls anything 2 klicks away from villa Ugandishu.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Time for Puntland to jump ship. Koonfuria is literally going DOWN.

Finally they concluded by saying that their ICT is ensuring the safety of the website.

Insinuating that it was a mistake caused externally.

They could just claim incompetence that would be more acceptable of a apology but they can't do that because it would make them look weak and in Foreign Policy you don't do that.

Somalia should avenge itself by accidentally posting something unacceptable which crept into its website.

Finally they concluded by saying that their ICT is ensuring the safety of the website.

Insinuating that it was a mistake caused externally.

They could just claim incompetence that would be more acceptable of a apology but they can't do that because it would make them look weak and in Foreign Policy you don't do that.

Somalia should avenge itself by accidentally posting something unacceptable which crept into its website.
What Somalia?

Abdisamad Ethiopia issued apology regarding map posted on their Foreign Affairs Ministry website.

I said they could have claimed incompetency for the wrong map but that is not acceptable in politics hence why they put out this ambiguous apology talking about unacceptable map crept onto their website while saying at the same time that their ICT is making sure the safety is ensured of the website.

I highlighted that the map didn't put itself there and why they are mentioning ICT is to insinuate that it was external job rather than an inside job.

Abdisamad Ethiopia issued apology regarding map posted on their Foreign Affairs Ministry website.

I said they could have claimed incompetency for the wrong map but that is not acceptable in politics hence why they put out this ambiguous apology talking about unacceptable map crept onto their website while saying at the same time that their ICT is making sure the safety is ensured of the website.

I highlighted that the map didn't put itself there and why they are mentioning ICT is to insinuate that it was external job rather than an inside job.
This is really a wierd case.. is it safe to say the Ethiopians put that map up intentionally but later regret it after getting exposed? Another question is do they have some spies monitoring Sspot or is it just a coincidence they removed the map after it was posted on SSpot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending