They laugh at me

There's something off-putting about people who shit on their own kind. My eurotrash friend has a thing for ethnic men and constantly bashes cadaan men, it's so replusive wallahi:tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It didn’t work out. :chrisfreshhah:

1633206232652.png

i had a friend who was like that until her inaa adeer stabbed her on the back

1633206252650.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It's already happening, Horners are moving into the Somali community, at least the Muslim ones. The Christians have all jumped ship cause habesha girls have been marrying out, it is what it is.
You spitting facts bro Ethiopian & Eritreans have it 10x worse than us, they purposely date out i rarely see ethio or eri couples only mixed relationships whether its the guy or girl.

We aint at that level yet but its close, alot of communities going through the same thing the new trend is to hate your fellow ethnic group and believe marrying out is better no matter the race just not your own.

Note i could careless who people date especially in our community the only thing i dislike is when they shit on their own and make it seem like the foreign is higher than you. I be seeing this stuff all across tiktok comments. Reeks of self hatred

I think this whole thing is exaggerated. I’ve been to 2 weddings in the last couple of months, and both of them were Somalis marrying Somalis.