They Demand 10k 15k 20k Mehr...Only To Serve You This For Dinner.....

Are people breaking into your house everyday? If so move out of that ghetto neighborhood saxib.
That is not the case. It has to be added in case it ever happens as collateral no matter the probability, some kind of security contract. There is a reason our life expectancy is lower than yours. Matter of fact, we should get more points for that too. :pachah1:

Most non-retarded Somali guys can cook their own food. You're chipping with the household bills and mortagage nayaahe. Besides, I'd pay a 10k mehr not to eat that grotesque shite :mjlol:

That is not the case. It has to be added in case it ever happens as collateral no matter the probability, some kind of security contract. There is a reason our life expectancy is lower than yours. Matter of fact, we should get more points for that too. :pachah1:

One of the factors in today's modern world is due to men not going to the doctors straight away and not taking care of themselves. In fact, married men live longer than single men. Usually, these married men have a wife at home worrying about their hospital appointments. Funnily enough single women outlive married women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One of the factors in today's modern world is due to men not going to the doctors straight away and not taking care of themselves. In fact, married men live longer than single men. Usually, these married men have a wife at home worrying about their hospital appointments. Funnily enough single women outlive married women.

"Funnily enough single women outlive married women."

For some reason i started cracking up when i read this statistics. I involuntarily imagined @Angelina will live long. Mashalaaah
1634152727375.png

Trending

Latest posts