They are some of the men to be convicted of horrific crimes against women in Wales over last year.

Only 5 men made to this horrible list and guess what? We had our own representation and the Farah is the only ethnic person on that list. Even in a place like Wales no one can beat us.

2. Woman was stabbed and told she 'will die today'.

2_JS184103131.jpg

Ahmed Ali (Image: South Wales Police)

A controlling and abusive man tried to kill his partner by stabbing her repeatedly with a screwdriver.

Ahmed Ali hit his girlfriend Olivia Spinks in the mouth with a broken brick before chasing her into a nearby shop where he stabbed her in the head and neck with the screwdriver.

Before the attack, Ali was heard saying that he thought his girlfriend was "cheating on me".

The victim heard a "loud bang" and saw Ali standing outside. She let him in and he then dug his fingers into the bottom of her mouth, pulled her hair and shouted: "I’m going to f***ing murder you. I don’t give a f***. You’re going to die today."

Ms Spinks ran to a nearby shop but Ali forced his way in, later using a screwdriver to repeatedly stab her.

She was treated for multiple stab wounds to her head and neck which were described as "undoubtedly life-threatening".

Ali, then 34, from Christina Street in Butetown, admitted attempted murder and was given a 19-year extended sentence in May.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/crime-court-convicted-jail-prison-17102600

In case someone has doubts that this monster isn't a Somali, be reassured that this Dave Chappelle look alike is Somali.

"Mr Elias added that Ali had had a difficult upbringing. He was born in Somalia and raised as an orphan when he came to Cardiff, the court was told."

this guy looks bantu, i heard many habashi and bantu africans and even arabs claim to be somali as its easier to get asylum

he doesn't look somali, he looks black,

@Teeri-Alpha

He looks Somali like Ahmed Madoobe.

Why are we Somali men too violent?

@Knowles

I think that guy would’ve been a proper Farah if you two were dating.

You should start a campaign or even an organisation called, save and marry a Farah. Get ajar from your fellow Somalis.

I don’t agree with the idea that it’s a woman’s job to stop a man from being violent. Do you guys not have self-control?

@Knowles

Men are raised by mothers, most behave well with women but the demented few are too violent towards women. Do these guys hate their mothers and is that why they become violent towards women?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Knowles

Men are raised by mothers, most behave well with women but the demented few are too violent towards women. Do these guys hate their mothers and is that why they become violent towards women?

Cruel and cold mothers exist aussie.

Most of them have the same masculine spirit like @Knowles.
They go after their sons emotions, using verbal abuse as their weapons.
Leading to aggressive and hateful sons, seeing all women as their own mother.

@Teeri-Alpha

He looks Somali like Ahmed Madoobe.

Why are we Somali men too violent?

@Knowles

I think that guy would’ve been a proper Farah if you two were dating.

You should start a campaign or even an organisation called, save and marry a Farah. Get ajar from your fellow Somalis.

aussie, ahmed madoobe has somali lips and nose dont just look at the skin,, this dude looks nothing like a somali, no way is he real nasab somali, waa jarer pretending to be us, look at his bantu features,

Only 5 men made to this horrible list and guess what? We had our own representation and the Farah is the only ethnic person on that list. Even in a place like Wales no one can beat us.

2. Woman was stabbed and told she 'will die today'.

2_JS184103131.jpg

Ahmed Ali (Image: South Wales Police)

A controlling and abusive man tried to kill his partner by stabbing her repeatedly with a screwdriver.

Ahmed Ali hit his girlfriend Olivia Spinks in the mouth with a broken brick before chasing her into a nearby shop where he stabbed her in the head and neck with the screwdriver.

Before the attack, Ali was heard saying that he thought his girlfriend was "cheating on me".

The victim heard a "loud bang" and saw Ali standing outside. She let him in and he then dug his fingers into the bottom of her mouth, pulled her hair and shouted: "I’m going to f***ing murder you. I don’t give a f***. You’re going to die today."

Ms Spinks ran to a nearby shop but Ali forced his way in, later using a screwdriver to repeatedly stab her.

She was treated for multiple stab wounds to her head and neck which were described as "undoubtedly life-threatening".

Ali, then 34, from Christina Street in Butetown, admitted attempted murder and was given a 19-year extended sentence in May.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/crime-court-convicted-jail-prison-17102600

In case someone has doubts that this monster isn't a Somali, be reassured that this Dave Chappelle look alike is Somali.

"Mr Elias added that Ali had had a difficult upbringing. He was born in Somalia and raised as an orphan when he came to Cardiff, the court was told."

I just hope he is not the same qabil as me :fittytousand:

giphy.gif

Trending