They are plotting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mjlol::pachah1:

Who would take the biggest L, The south joining Kenya or the North joining Ethiopia?
If we get our shit together not only can we get back our lost land but we can financially colonise them and rule over their country but will Somalis give up qabyaalad before it's too late, tune in 100 years from to see if the country Somalia still exists

Doubt they could handle the new demographic, especially Kenya.

Actively taking over our territories would only cause more problems for them, we are weak, divided, and not a threat to them at the moment. Why would they change that?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Doubt they could handle the new demographic, especially Kenya.

Actively taking over our territories would only cause more problems for them, we are weak, divided, and not a threat to them at the moment. Why would they change that?
maybe we should change we isolated ourselves from the horn of africa
and secluded ourselves from them and even hated them and despised them cause we thought we
where arabs and joined the arab league result
both Madows and our cushite bros hate us

we need to changed oour forighn policy, cause arabs did not help us even for the sake of islam

i will just cross over to djbooty. i feel sorry for huttus having to join their fellow cousins or the mjs joining raw meat-eating amharas.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i will just cross over to djbooty. i feel sorry for huttus having to join their fellow cousins or the mjs joining raw meat-eating amharas.
lool the south will embrace for a bantu expansion

and we will be fine with our cushite bros in ethiopia you can cross over to djibouti and chill with youre afar bros

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Any future war between Somalia and Kenya, will most definitely involve the British - on the side of Kenya, of course. A strong and stable Somalia, could take Nairobi in mere weeks, but, knowing how things are, others will get involved. The UK has a massive military base in Kenya (it's only base in the whole African continent). Now ask yourselves, why would Britain's only african military base be located in Kenya? Why not West or North Africa? And that's simply to protect Kenya from Somalia.

Any future war between Somalia and Kenya, will most definitely involve the British - on the side of Kenya, of course. A strong and stable Somalia, could take Nairobi in mere weeks, but, knowing how things are, others will get involved. The UK has a massive military base in Kenya (it's only base in the whole African continent). Now ask yourselves, why would Britain's only african military base be located in Kenya? Why not West or North Africa? And that's simply to protect Kenya from Somalia.
Interesting, how would Britain be affected if Somali managed to take Kenya?

Status
Not open for further replies.