They are burning Xamar over tiktok beef

@Step a side You’re very wadani it speaks volumes about Karanle. Peaceful people, I apologise for all the stupid things I’ve said about them🙏😊You have the backing of all Somalis incase Oromo want to get out of the line so there shouldn’t be any worrying.

Gareen the royal family is directly from
Jambeele Hawiye. The patriarch is buried in Ximan Gareen up north. Ajuuraan elder stating themselves they are Hawiye

View attachment 329371

6+ medieval cartographers have stated Merca as a Hawiye homeland. I have also shown Hawiye (aiaua) is Ajan from medieval documents during Ajuuraan’s height of influence. I will highlight it this time.

View attachment 329373

View attachment 329374
They’re only descended from Jambellee matrilineally, Balcad ajuuran himself was from the north. Brother you just repeat random things and post the same maps I think you are AI
This is what idrisi really said, el hadye was ruling u niggas lol
View attachment 329377
idrisi was bad at maps, an Arab 3000 miles away isn’t a source

@Step a side Walal I urge you to not spew lies about Mohamed Zubeir in your fkd-dna-spot, they’re MASSIVE! We need to test them thoroughly to later avoid any confusion. Unless we have obtained complete proof, do not accuse them of anything🙏

They’re only descended from Jambellee matrilineally, Balcad ajuuran himself was from the north. Brother you just repeat random things and post the same maps I think you are AI

Exactly I’m showing you Portuguese documents whom literally had their own colonies on the East African coast just south of Ajuuraan and constantly wrote about them while your here cooking up fake history. Come to Mogadishu or Bale and say Ajuuraan are not Hawiye and see how they respond.

Here is the Tomaseli conference. Hawiye elders making it clear right in front of Darood elders that the royal family Gareen are part of the Hawiye family. This was over a century ago. What’s your next excuse?

IMG_3868.jpeg

^Bottom part right below the red lines

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

U had no problem using against me lol, u r one shameless nigga I tell you

@Step a side Walal I urge you to not spew lies about Mohamed Zubeir in your fkd-dna-spot, they’re MASSIVE! We need to test them thoroughly to later avoid any confusion. Unless we have obtained complete proof, do not accuse them of anything🙏
I never bring up Ogaden walaal. It’s only when Ogaden themselves start fkd with me when I bring my fkd material. Since your MZ yourself why don’t you take a big Y test? You coming back positive for the real Ogaden lineage like the Bah Geri, Cawliyahaan and Makaahil could proof us all wrong.

I never bring up Ogaden walaal. It’s only when Ogaden themselves start fkd with me when I bring my fkd material. Since your MZ yourself why don’t you take a big Y test? You coming back positive for the real Ogaden lineage like the Bah Geri, Cawliyahaan and Makaahil could proof us all wrong.

I will not do it I really don’t know why, this whole dna stuff doesn’t concern me as much as it concerns you, tolka forced me to memorise this as a kid “Ogaden hadaad tahay dad waad u amar saraysaa, ubax barkan iyo awrta Hashim, abtirsimaday waxay gashaa odayo waaweeyne, halkaad ugu aroortana waa odayga Darood” but I’m going to convince my two brothers to do it hadu Alle idmo inshaAllah.

I will not do it I really don’t know why, this whole dna stuff doesn’t concern me as much as it concerns you, tolka forced me to memorise this as a kid “Ogaden hadaad tahay dad waad u amar saraysaa, ubax barkan iyo awrta Hashim, abtirsimaday waxay gashaa odayo waaweeyne, halkaad ugu aroortana waa odayga Darood” but I’m going to convince my two brothers to do it hadu Alle idmo inshaAllah.
If you get them to do it you’re a living legend. Sorry for all the unnecessary fkd stuff btw. Darood and Ogaden do exist and it was proven already by science 🧪

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I would ever to visit puntland, it would be boosaaso and the other coastal districts whats in Garowe?

Your miserable that your stuck with a clan who is in conflict with every clan nation wide. These niggas are even fighting as for north with the dhulbahante thru the fiqishini. Their fighting you deep in mogadishu. You realized their hawiyenimo USC was u getting played so they settle the south. I don't get why u like them, their just qabiil wise hawiye but culture wise majerten(hg was shan dhaqiqo majerten)

Jungle

VIP
Your miserable that your stuck with a clan who is in conflict with every clan nation wide. These niggas are even fighting as for north with the dhulbahante thru the fiqishini. Their fighting you deep in mogadishu. You realized their hawiyenimo USC was u getting played so they settle the south. I don't get why u like them, their just qabiil wise hawiye but culture wise majerten(hg was shan dhaqiqo majerten)
HG have dhaqan majerteen maa la timid? Sacad dheh. Take them with you if you like

The fact that hg have terrible history with most clans actually makes us the only viable hawiye candidate for presidency and for those that think HSM is our only way to the presidency is mistaken

We are far from miserable. Things are going great for tolka. Other somali clans ofc may take a dislike to us. We will wait for the 'no more abgaal' placards.

Muqdisho 20 districts. Governor. 8 DCs. 16 deputy DCs. Don't talk to me about Xamar. Nin gurigiisa loogu talin karo maa jiro?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This ain't nothing. If the FGS collapses which is a possibility and the withdrawal of IC, the unukalism between these Hawiyes will only increase and they will destroy everything again which is natural to them.

That one Ajuuraan guy on Yfull is Oromised. Few major Somali clans have members with Oromo lineages which is normal. Ajuuraan subs live deep in Ethiopia.
The Ajuran are pure somalis you may even say the purest of the pure. at the collapse of the Ajuran Empire a large amount fled to the neighbouring powerful Borana Oromo and seeked refugee within them. The Borona welcomed them with open arms and then there came the arrival of the Degodia from Somalia another Hawiya group. at the arrival of the slowly expanding Degodia the neighbouring Borana tribes also welcomed them. The Ajuran who were very few and weak in numbers due to the Abgaal massacres they had faced east had became sheegatos, and started claiming Oromo origin intermixing and marrying with the Oromos, and were dominated by the Oromo. The Degodia however unlike there somali kinsmen refused to adopt the name Oromo but were on good terms. these people were all under the Liban alliance under which trade prospered and the Borana dominated. The Liban alliance (Borana Garre Sakuye, Degodia, Ajuran, Gabbra, Guji, Wardey) allowed the Oromo (Sakuye, Gabbra, Waata, Wardey, and Borona) to have a greater relationship with the Somali trading with them and being assured safe passage into cities like Luuq. However the Borana dominance would soon come to an end at the arrival of the Darood tribes, in 1842 the expansionist Darood (Marexan, Ogaden) would attempt to cross the Jubba however the Oromo repelled this attack, the Darod didnt stop there and where smart enough to know they coudnt defeat there powerful Oromo foes so in 1844 they crossed the river as sheegatos like the Ajuran. These Sheegatos where allowed to be herdboys and have there own cattle, and enlarged there numbers, some even became slaves to the oromo hence the British describe the Oromo as their masters. 1865 saw the fall of Oromo dominance in the Jubaland-Eastern Kenya area, and were being attacked by the Masai to the south and Kamba from the west from this conflict small pox came killing thousands of Oromos. the Darood seeing an opportunity joined in on the conflict turning against there Oromo foes pushing them out of the Jubba. The Ajuran seeing there somali kinsmen being successful in their attack had stopped claiming the name Oromo after some 200 years even after adopting oromo clan names and speaking the language

Trending