They are burning Xamar over tiktok beef

You ate that :samwelcome: Im just being pragmatic about tribes ofc. What has tribe done for me other than make me a refugee? Its not like my tribe will get me to jannah. Besides im a woman so my lineage dies with me since my kids dont inherit mine. I still care for my kin and would help them yfm
So you were baiting me into saying that, right? :jaynerd:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
No Way Rihanna GIF

IMG_20240521_223544.png

Who is their father then?🤔 Ajuran
Gareen the royal family is directly from
Jambeele Hawiye. The patriarch is buried in Ximan Gareen up north. Ajuuraan elder stating themselves they are Hawiye

IMG_0271.png

6+ medieval cartographers have stated Merca as a Hawiye homeland. I have also shown Hawiye (aiaua) is Ajan from medieval documents during Ajuuraan’s height of influence. I will highlight it this time.

IMG_0278.png

IMG_0268.png

It’s crazy to think that there were ajnabi groups living in Somalia and who were also terrorising the native Somali population🤔
IMG_2393.jpeg

If they lived in Merka they must have traveled northwest in reasonable numbers.
IMG_2390.jpeg

They used to clash with Harti they were pushed back by MZ&Harti alliance two times.
IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Ilaahay bani adamka ma simin boowe. Qaarkood wuxu ka dhigay dad caqli leh oo iyaga wax isku tara, dadka kalena wax u tara oo caawiya. Qaarkood na wuxu ku yiri: daanyeero iska noqda.
فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَـسِئِينَ
Damn, when will i ever reached this stage of qabilism for me to use quran verses
:sass2:

That one Ajuuraan guy on Yfull is Oromised. Few major Somali clans have members with Oromo lineages which is normal. Ajuuraan subs live deep in Ethiopia.
I spoke with a Jaarso guy a couple of months ago. His Somali was pretty good he actually spoke better Somali than certain Somali clans he somehow recognised that I’m Ogaden (idk how maybe I have that distinct Galti appearance) I asked him do Jaarso claim Oromo or Somali (in Somali) and he responded “both” and then I said “but there are pagan oromos who dislike the Somali people…?” and he responded with “kuwaa waa kuwa Addis’s ababa jooga ee amxaarta dabodhilif u ah” walahi I will never forget what he said next, when I asked him which one do you favour the most he responded with “waa isha bidixda iyo isha midigta oo kale labadooda waan jeclahay” translation: “it’s like my left eye and right eye I love them both equally” our conversation ended there. I wonder how those lands are going to be returned when things are this messed up🤔 all the lands Oromo currently illegally inhabit.

@Magan Joseph

It’s in the heart and on the mind of every Karanle to rule over the whole of Ethiopia one day inshaAllah. For now lakin we need to be patient and look after the subs that live deep in Oromia. Tomorrow there is a meeting between the 4 Karanle tribes organised by us. Even Murusade from Xamar is attending. It’s called shirka Karara. They are a big laf of Kaariye Karanle living in Bale amongst others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts