They are burning Xamar over tiktok beef

You do know that website was created by a Gaal right
:mjlol:
Somalis make the content tho

Man showing me abtirsi.com and refuted dozens of medieval documents written at the height of Ajuuraan empire:dead:

None of your sources show abtirsi

Here is one

Screenshot_20240521_212708.jpg

Somalis are one tribe, and we are divided into clans. Personally I dont believe in the irir samaale and arab myth. It has no scientific backing.
The fact that they are of one origin does not negate the idea of tribes. Each tribe has its own customs and so on. I believe in this thing, but for me it does not mean that I am not Somali. I know why you want to unite and so on, but this is because of the weakness of the government, which makes the tribal hatred in Somalia burning. Do you think this nonsense will happen in Saudi Arabia, for example? LOL They will be imprisoned at the first hint and will not see the light for years

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
The fact that they are of one origin does not negate the idea of tribes. Each tribe has its own customs and so on. I believe in this thing, but for me it does not mean that I am not Somali. I know why you want to unite and so on, but this is because of the weakness of the government, which makes the tribal hatred in Somalia burning. Do you think this nonsense will happen in Saudi Arabia, for example? LOL They will be imprisoned at the first hint and will not see the light for years
You mean clans since somali is a homogeneous tribe with one common origin. I can't help but be skeptical about clans i mean first of all, they have an made up arab baby daddy and second you have darood tribes listed as hawiye and vice versa. Hmm suspicious don’t you think?

But haplogroup and dna proved that hawiye and darood come from the same place E haplogroup. We daroods are not exotic or anything. @Step a side innit its true
Many of the Adnan tribes themselves are not getting the Adnani lineage which is most certain within J1 FGC11. Many of them who thought they were from Nabi Ibrahim ended up getting weird lineages.

You should see how they karbaash each other in those online spaces. One Somali brother had this to say :mjlol:

IMG_4794.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Many of the Adnan tribes themselves are not getting the Adnani lineage which is most certain within J1 FGC11. Many of them who thought they were from Nabi Ibrahim ended up getting weird lineages.

You should see how they karbaash each other in those online spaces. One Somali brother had this to say :mjlol:

View attachment 329367
Not surprised, the arabs have assimilated many nations. Their beefs on tiktok live makes fkd look like childs play😂

You mean clans since somali is a homogeneous tribe with one common origin. I can't help but be skeptical about clans i mean first of all, they have an made up arab baby daddy and second you have darood tribes listed as hawiye and vice versa. Hmm suspicious don’t you think?
If, in your view, the different clans demand other lineages, then where is the Somali race? Who is he if they are realistic? Science exists and I began to believe in it (although I had other questions before) and it says that these specific clans have one origin, and that is why I said clans with one origin = race. You can brag about your clan in front of other clans, but we both know in the end that we are “Somali.” This is what is missing among Somalis now

Not surprised, the arabs have assimilated many nations. Their beefs on tiktok live makes fkd look like childs play😂
The bulk of Arabian Arabs outside the major cities like Jeddah, Riyadh etc are pure Arabs with like over 70%+ of them testing positive for indigenous lineages specially the Bedouins and villagers.
The problem is Adnan. You see when Adnan was alive there were already many tribes in Arabia. Therefore it’s impossible for all of Arabia to be just Qathan and Adnan. It’s way too complex for that and the Arabs are slowly learning it the hard way :pachah1:Heck you even have North Africans jumping on the Amazigh (Berber) bandwagon simply because they realised through these tests that they were never Arab but got arabised.:mjlol:

The bulk of Arabian Arabs outside the major cities like Jeddah, Riyadh etc are pure Arabs with like over 70%+ of them testing positive for indigenous lineages specially the Bedouins and villagers.
The problem is Adnan. You see when Adnan was alive there were already many tribes in Arabia. Therefore it’s impossible for all of Arabia to be just Qathan and Adnan. It’s way too complex for that and the Arabs are slowly learning it the hard way :pachah1:Heck you even have North Africans jumping on the Amazigh (Berber) bandwagon simply because they realised through these tests that they were never Arab but got arabised.:mjlol:
I can't defend Berbers if we're being honest. The Arabs deceived them a lot :pachah1:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
If, in your view, the different clans demand other lineages, then where is the Somali race? Who is he if they are realistic? Science exists and I began to believe in it (although I had other questions before) and it says that these specific clans have one origin, and that is why I said clans with one origin = race. You can brag about your clan in front of other clans, but we both know in the end that we are “Somali.” This is what is missing among Somalis now
You ate that :samwelcome: Im just being pragmatic about tribes ofc. What has tribe done for me other than make me a refugee? Its not like my tribe will get me to jannah. Besides im a woman so my lineage dies with me since my kids dont inherit mine. I still care for my kin and would help them yfm

Who is their father then?🤔 Ajuran
They had the same relation to Hawiye that Dir has to Darood, their founder Bal’cad married a daughter of Jamballe Hawiye.

originally their founder was from Berbera

You ate that :samwelcome: Im just being pragmatic about tribes ofc. What has tribe done for me other than make me a refugee? Its not like my tribe will get me to jannah. Besides im a woman so my lineage dies with me since my kids dont inherit mine. I still care for my kin and would help them yfm
You’re a refugee because a mooryaan decided he’s the rightful president of the nation and hes going to do everything in his power to become the president even if it means turning the nation upside down. Not because of qabil.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Lol, the bedouins are so racist they wont even marry and look down upon arabised ppl morrocans, egyptians its funny jim crow laws in arabia:heh: I noticed that even somalis score higher middle eastern ancestry than berbers they get spanish and random stuff

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Hawiye do not have any ancient history it's only Karanle that have a bit of old history. Dir have more ancient history than Hawiye.
To hawiye dont have history to only karanle, stop switching up lol who do u think was living in merca 1000 years ago lol